Chapter:14

"What the fuck mom" there was my mom wrapped in the covers with my teacher Mr.Will. "Watch your language young lady." Shaking my head I closed the door and walked downstairs to the kitchen getting a pint of ice cream and a spoon I started eating about five minutes later mom and Mr.wills came downstairs. "Bye Mr.will" he nod and rushed out the door. "Why mom that's gross I can't look at him the same way again." Passing my mom the extra spoon we sat on the stool "Jerry is a very nice man" bursting out in fits of laughing " what's funny?" Trying to catch my breath and compose myself.

After I regain my composure I turned to my mother "the situation is not all that bad can't complain about all the free A's I'll be getting" she dropped her spoon and starting choking. Laughing I walked over to the sink and place the spoon inside. "Bye mother"

"This conversation is not over we will talk about this in the morning and that language of yours" laughing while making my way upstairs. Laying down the my bed I imaged what tomorrow facing Mr.wills would look like laughing to myself I fell asleep.

"Good morning mother did you sleep well" rolling her eyes and smiling she turned back around to the pot cooking with eggs. "Your not getting away with that language you used last night" biting a piece of  bacon a mocked her but with different words "your not getting away with having sex with my teacher" laughing I knew she was going to throw something at me I got up and ran towards the door. "This is not over Bella" she yelled as I slammed the door.

Putting my books into my locker i waiting for Karla so we can go to Mr.Willclass "hey bitch" she yells from done the hall. She's always drawing attention when it's not needed but that's Karla for you "what's up?"

Wrapping my arm around her be walked to class "anything interesting happened" she says winking "talking about interesting I caught my mom and Mr.Will having sex" her eyes grew wide "I didn't know your mom was getting down like that" laughing I hit her as we continued our Journey to class.

When we walked in the class it was empty we took the seats in the second row. After about 5 minutes the bell rang and students started flooding the class room so after mr.will follows in. "Imaging all the free A's you'll get" Karla whispers in my ear I was going to respond when mr.will interrupted "turn to page 123 and complete 1-20 due by the end of the class."

After finishing I sat there and helped Karla on a problem she's actually pretty smart. The bell finally rang getting up I turned in my paper now time for chemistry. We were doing a lab today sadly I wasn't partnered with Karla because Ms.gomez said it was a danger putting us together around acid and other chemicals walking over to my partner Steve I waited until the teacher walked in.

"Okay guys today we'll be mixing a few chemicals so get your goggles and lab coat and let start these paper that's in passing around is the information you we need to complete this lab" putting on my gear I went back to my seat and face Ms.gomez "up on my desk I have the chemicals you and your partner come up and pick up one of each of the four chemicals and carefully return to your seat"

Taking up the chemicals I walked over to my seat being careful not to spill anything. Class ended about 20 minutes ago and there is still no sign of Karla it was lunch time and I was waiting with a bottle of water playing with the top when I saw a figure had took a seat in front of me I didn't need to look up to see who it was cause I already knew "what do you want jerk face" he let out a small chuckle "still with the nicknames I see" glancing up at the devil himself I took a quick look at that stupid smirk on his face "still can I help you" I'm getting annoyed and bored with his presence "can't a friend just come and say hi" scoffing I looking him in the eyes " too bad were not friends"

"Why so harsh dear" he said holding his heart mimicking fake hurt. Then out the corner of my eye I saw miss bitch of the year walking towards us. "Hey Aaron dear miss me" that voice makes me what to throw up she sat in his lap and glared and me before putting on a fake smile rolling my eyes I mumbled bitch "did you say something" I guess she heard me "I called you a bitch if you'll excuse me I have to go" if looks could kill I'll be dead by now.

Walking down the quite halls I heard a noise coming from the storage room I know I'm not suppose to be nosey but hey opening the closet door I feast my eyes on the person I have been looking for all lunching making out with Collin one of Aaron's bros or whatever. "I have been looking for you all day at lunch let's go" dragging her out the closet I pulled her out side in the court yard "geez you could at least let me finish" rolling my eyes I laughed a little " your such a whore" both laughing we sat on the grass enjoying to peace and quiet "so what I missed" Karla said breaking the silence "no not really just the annoying bitch" both laughing we laid down and looked up at the sky.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch Karla and I had different class after lunch so we just part ways. I'm going to be so late for class I said to myself. Getting my books out my locker I closed it and started walking to class slowly I was late already there's no need to rush I heard footsteps coming behind me and they didn't seem very distant turn around I saw the one person that just ruins my day all together. Aaron "what do you want" I stopped waiting for him to catch up " we have the same class remember" he said like it was obvious "hadn't notice since your never there".

Laughing a little he threw his arm over my shoulder "what are you doing" while trying to get his arm of my shoulder. "This" is all I heard before he kissed me he's lips were so soft and felt so great on mine I was actually kissing him back I felt these things in my stomach it felt weird because I haven't felt it since summer two years ago. coming to my senses I pushed him away "what the hell why would you kiss me" looking at him in bewilderment "but you liked it" taking a look at him I started running to class no this can't happen I can not have any type of feeling for this boy gosh no.

Busting in the doors of miss Andrew class she looking at me with that looking " your late miss Gonzalez" sighing I looked at her "I know but can I get a pass please" she took her glasses of her face and placed them on top of her head. "And would that be fair for other students" looking over at the class I turned back to her. " No" I gave up "Then detention after school be there" she wrote the slip and hand it to me taking it I made my way over to my seat the rest of the class I kept looking at the door expecting him to come in but he hasn't.

The bell rang while I packed my things up I walked out the double door of the school over to the parking lot. "You ready" Karla asked opening the car door "Nope I have Detention" laughing she came on the side of the car that I was leaning on "Why I wanna know" chuckling I looked at my watch and saw I had three minutes to get to detention "shit I'll tell you later okay I gotta go". 

I got there a minute late but who cares there was no teacher in the room yet signing in I took a seat by the window  looking at people passing by. Taking me out my thoughts the teacher walked in slamming a Heavy book on the table "Most of you know the rules no phones, no talking, and no annoying me" shaking my head turned back to the window.

Detention just finished and I was about to get in my car when I heard a voice that I manage to avoid all day Adam. Turning around putting on a fake smile I greeted him "Long time no speak what you been up to".
"Nothing really just stuff" I need to get away now "So what happened to me and you going out to grab a burger". I totally forgot about that "why don't we just go know" 

"Okay I got my car so I'll meet you at the Betty's burger" nodding I got in my car and started the engine it took about 5 minutes to get there.

Skip the whole date

Adam was really nice today I like him I had lots of homework to do so I got to it when I was done I called Karla and told her about the kids with Aaron and the date with Adam hangin up the whole I got under the cover and got comfy for before falling asleep my last thought was this is gonna get complicated

Long chapter I know I finally updated but don't forget to like and comment I'm trying to make the grammar and spelling better as I go along