chapter two

Aaron on the top in the side bar^^^^^^^

It was the end of the day luck for me i didn't bumped into Aaron and his asshole of friends today. I head out to the school parking lot and got in my car.

I had i fight today so i went home and got changed. I grabed a pink sports bra and some black shorts i only wear these to distract the men because because i only fight guys.

"Hey honey were you headed to." i look around to see my mom leaning on the doorframe look at me "I'm headed to the gym i have a fight today." i told her picking up my gym bag getting ready to leave. "Be home befor nine we have guesses coming over". And with that i walked to my car (black Audi R8 sports car)

I pulled out my phone and dial Karla number she picks up on the second ring "Hey!" her voice ringed through the phone "hey you coming to my fight today?" i asked has i pulled up infront of the gym."What kind of question is that when have i ever miss one of your fights".

I got inside and dumped my back on the floor "where are you" i asked sitting on one of the chairs. "Turn around"i turned around to see her by the door looking at me."so how much they bet on you." she ask sitting down on the chair next to me. "I'm not sure I'm going to tell the announcer that I'm here and ask him much they bet on me". I said while getting up. "Ok I'll wait here" she shout after me.

I walked over to the announcer and let him know that i was here and asked how much they bet on me "1,000" he said i thanked him and went over to Karla to sew her flirting with a boy like alway but she is not a hoe. "Everybody welcome UNDEFEATED" the host shouted out loud and everyone started cheering. while i made my way to the boxing ring. "And going against her we have red". Everyone stared shouting.

Who is red only fight men.

But i guess we can change things up a little.

I was snaped out of my thoughts when the bell rang signaling that it was time to fight i look up to see a red head smirking at me. She decide to make the first move. I catch on quickly a ducked the punch taking this opportunity i swing  my fist punching her in the stomach causing her to double over in pain.

She Got up off the ground  she swing hitting me in the stomach. After getting up I kicking her in the head knocking her on the ground unconscious. "And the winner is undefeated" everyone started cheering

I went to collect my money and head home after saying Goodbye to Karla. I got in my car and drove out parking lot. When I got home it was 8:20. "Mom I'm home" I yelled putting my keys on the key holder.

I walked in the kitchen to see my mom setting the table. "Hey what's all this?" I asked grabbing a water from the fridge . "I have a business dinner today with my boss so i offerd to have dinner here so go and wash up and wear something nice." i walked the kitchen to my bed room.

after about 20 minutes of showering i got out and wrapped a towel around my body and walked over to my closet.

I pick out a white dress with a black belt around the waist and black heels i applied a thin layer of make up and pink lip gloss. I am not the girly type it's just for my mom.

I head down stairs and soon as i landed on the last step the doorbell rings. "I got it" i shouted making my way towards the door. I opened it to see  a middle age lady around her 40's and a man and Aaron behind them i stood frozen.

 I opened it to see  a middle age lady around her 40's and a man and Aaron behind them i stood frozen

(bella outfit)^^^^

What is he doing here?

Maybe beacuse they are his perents dumbass. My inter voice shouted

"Huh.... C-come in my mom is waiting" i stuttered a little they made there way in greeting me.

"Hello your here" i heard my mom voice coming out from the kitchen. "Honey this is mr&mrs.collins" my mom said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hello I'm bella nice to meet you" i said extending my hand and they took it and shake it "nice to meet you too bella and this is our son Aaron". Mr. Collin said mentioning to the devil himself. "Nice to meet you too Aaron" i said this time with a fake smile. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room the adults talked for a while about god knows what after their little talk we went to the dinning room to have dinner.

Mrs&mr.collins and my mom talked about business while me and Aaron sit in slients some time they will ask questions we just answer with small responds.

The dinner finally end and we said our goodbyes and they left. I went up stairs and count the money i got today after I finishing i got dress in my night clothes and wash the makeup off and went to bed.

What a night.

Comment and tell me if I did better or still needs improvement if it does then I try to fix it.