chapter evelen

"Bella" someone yelled from behind me turning around to see who. when I saw who it was I turn on my heels and started walking toward the bathroom area. I Hear the footsteps getting closer and louder I walked faster walking turn in to running.

Swing the girls bathroom door open I walked in to see I few girls there good he can't come in here now.

Swing the door open Aaron walked in and look straight at me some of the girls gasps around me some even yelled at him to get out.

He ignored them. walking towards me he grip my hand and dragged me out out the bathroom. Pulling me towards the custodians closet he pushed me in after coming in himself.

Turning on the lights he turn around facing me "Let me out now." I yelled at him "Why should I ?" he asked back with that annoying smirk on his face

"Because you are a nasty pig who dragged me in her without my consent I'm not one of your little bimbos who you take in here for a quicky" I yelled back at him.

"Now that's sound like an offer I can take you up on" rolling my eyes I cross my arms over my chest glaring at him. "what do you want?" irritation clear in my voice.

Sighing he look straight at me seriousness clear on his face this time "About yester-" put up my hand cutting him off I speak up this time.

"I believe yesterday was pretty clear no need to explain" I said looking around glancing at the clock  I only have two minutes to get to math class or Mr.Will will have my head.

"Can you let me out now I don't want to be late for class." trying to push him from the door but he won't move.

"If i let you out you have to let me explain myself" rolling my eye I resumed my previous position crossing my arms over my chest."why want to explain so badly I'm not some item you bet on at some place" I shouted this boy is unbelievable.

"Look it was a stupid thi-" the flew door open looking to see who rescued me because right now I was going to be late for class jumping up I hugged bill the schools janitor.

I could of kissed him but there was no time for that I had to get to class looking at my watch I saw I had less one minute to get to class. Running down the empty halls and up the stairs to the second floor I headed to to the last door swing it open I walked inside just as the bell rang.

Looking at Mr.wills to see if it's ok "take a seat" he point to the rows if chairs.

Taking my seat in the middle row.

I took out my note book and started taking notes. "Where were you I have been looking for you" karla whispered hoping Mr.wills didn't hear her.

"I just had to go to the bathroom it's that time of the month" i lied "oh..." she dragged on I guess she know that I'm lying. "I'm coming over and you have some explaining to do young lady" she said in a fake motherly tone chuckling I just nod.

"Hush up now class next week there no school for the whole week because of the upcoming Strom." cheers fills the room.

Even I was happy I just didn't show it but inside I'm doing my personal happy dance.

"Start on page on page 300-303 even numbers only." Flipping the page i got to working.

Picking up my work I had it over to Mr.will's that's busy grading other student's papers.

Walking back to my seat I looked behind me at the clock to see we have 2 more minutes until the bell rings packing my things in my bag pack I sat and waited.

Jumping out of my seat a headed towards the door while everyone else hand there work to Mr.wills. waiting at the door for Karla to come out so we can head to our next class. History.

Walking in the class we took a seat at our usual desk. after about 2 minutes the bell rang and the class started clouding with other students and followed by Ms.Baily

"Listen up everyone-" after everyone got quite she took that as her que to keep going "good morning for starters-" after people mumbled there good mornings she kept going.

"I want all of you to pair up with your partner's and start on the project if you need information your free to use the laptops around the class room." Why now I don't feel like dealing with that idiot banging my head repeatedly on the table mumbling why I hate my life

"Miss Gonzalez is everything ok why are you banging your head on the desk" lifting up my head I look around to see everyone starting at me some even chuckling to them self

"Yes everything is fine." nodding everyone went back to paying attention to whatever she was saying. "Everyone go and partner up" picking up my things I went in the back to sit Aaron. taking out my book to take notes.

"Wait don't you need information to take notes" rolling my eyes I got up and went over to one of the computer's opening Google browser I typed in the information i was looking for.

After about 20 minutes of non stop researching and taking notes I finally had enough to start about two slides. Going back to my seat I saw Aaron with his foot on the desk sliding through Instagram on his phone rolling my eyes I stuffed my things in my bag.

Looking at the clock I saw that the bells going to ring picking up my things I walked towards the door just as the bell rang. Waiting outside for Karla to come out so we can head to lunch.

"Come let's go" she rushed out grabbing my hand dragging me down the hall toward the cafeteria. "Why such a rush ?" I asked slowing down "they are serving pizza and fries" stoping at the cafeteria door i tried to catch my breath.

So we are running for pizza and fries when we can just order it" smiling cheekily she shrugged opening the doors and rushing towards the line push everyone that's in her way rolling my eyes I walked towards the line like a proper Lady should.

Thinking about that just made me laugh inside my head before I took off running behind her not caring about who's watching.

***
After lunch the day went by faster than I expected. Walking to my locker to put up the books that I don't need and take out the ones that i do need for my homework. Slamming my locker shut I headed towards the school exit.

Looking in the parking lot to see it's half empty I try to look Karla car but it's not their that little witch left me I thought before I walked out the gates of the school parking lot.

About 10 minutes into walking a black car pulled up on the curb of the side walk stoping I look to see who it was the person rolled down the passenger window reveling Aaron. "You need a ride?"

"Nope I'm fine" I kept walking pulling off the curb he slowly followed me. "why not is it because of what I said yesterday."

Ignoring him I kept on walking. "If it is then I'm sorry ok" soon as he spoke it started raining really so it starts to rain when he apologized really! I had no choice but to get in the car opening the door i got in a buckled up.

"Where to?" he asked driving off "My house where else!." nodding he kept driving.
***
Stoping in front of my house I got out of the car. "Thanks for the ride". I thanked him closing the door "no problem anytime" patting the car I walked up to the drive way of my house opening the door i walked in taking off my shoes.

Going up to my room I got a towel and walked straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

Getting out of the shower i went to my room picking out a pair of shorts and a black tang top before claiming into my bed before drifting off to sleep.

Never again I'm letting Karla take me to school again.

Sorry for the long wait don't forget to vote and comment.