chapter ten

Waking up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I dragged my feet to my bathroom. Feeling if the water is at the right temperature I getting in I let the water run down my body.

I can stay in here forever but luck me I have school yay!. (Note the sarcasm). After about ten minutes of showering I got out and went to my closet and got changed (out fit on the side). Making my way downstairs I went to the kitchen to get breakfast but all was there was a note.

Working late stay safe breakfast in the microwave and pizza money on the table.
-mom

I think I'll stop at McDonald's for breakfast instead. Grabbing my bag on the way out I pulled my phone out. To call Karla speaking of the devil too soon I heard a car horn outside walking out I saw her red Honda parked in my drive way.

walking over to her car I opened the passenger seat wilding in I turn to face her. "What brings you here?" I asked putting on my seat belt "I was wondering if my lovely friend want to grab breakfast with Me what do you say MC Donald's?" this girl knows me too well.

"You know me too well I was actually going to call you when you pulled up." I said before we went silent turn up the radio work from home by fifth harmony.

I cover my ear from Karla singing until the song is done its not that i don't like the song its just because Karla's singing it and guess what they put on ever song that she know. really?

****
Parking in the first parking space Karla saw we got out the car walking into the doors of hell. Walking over to my locker.

I got out my textbook for math while Karla got hers our locker are only two lockers apart. Walking over to her I grabbed her arm and lead her to our math class.

Walking in we sat in our usual spot in the middle row. Taking out my note book placing it on my desk. Karla and I started talking about anything before the bells rings and kids started pouring in the class room.

A few minutes later Mr.will's came in after. "Good morning for starters take out your notebook and work on page 180-195 all even numbers will be due at the end of this period".

Writing it on the bored for the people that would forget he then took his seat and started grading other papers.

Finishing up my last problem I walked over to Mr. Wills desk handing the work over to him I walked back over to my seat. Taking a glance at the clock to see there's only five minutes of class left.

Packing my things early so I won't be the last one to leave. When the bell rings I went out outside waiting for Karla to come out.

After she came out we walked to history class taking a seat we started talking until the teacher came in after a few minutes Ms. Bailey walked in "settle down everyone today we are starting a project on the civil war."

everyone in the class groaned including me because who wants to learn about the civil war? Not me.

"Hush up I already picked your partners." I hope I get paired with Karla because I don't work very well with others and everyone dislikes me and call me the brain freak/nerd.

This is what I go through at this hell hole.

"Karla and john"

Shit why me

"Lisa and Blake"
After a few names where called I zoned out until I heard my name being called
"And finally Bella and Aaron"

FML. I didn't realise he had this class until now. I have already had enough of this boy. Tutoring him is enough it's just like the devil is out to get me."Pair up and start discussing."

Taking a seat beside me "so what do you want to talk about partner." he said with that cocky smirk of his I just feel like slapping that stupid smirk off his face just as I was about to say something the bell cuts me off.

Karla and I walked to lunch.

After lunch classes flew by in a blur. Walking to my locker I put my books up and the one that's all need for homework and tutoring that jackass in my bag.

Walking outside to parking lot opening my car door once I got there I got in driving over to Aaron house.

I have been knocking on this damn door for about 10 minutes now and I'm getting annoyed. Knocking again the door finally flew open reveling Aaron in only a towel Holy macaroni I think I said out loud because he has that same cocky smirk he as on everytime. Does he ever think about smiling once in a while it would look good on him.

"Like what you see." Rolling my eyes I walked pass him into the house. "Oh please I have seen better go put some clothes on." Ignoring what I said he headed for the stairs.

He came back wear a white t-shirt and some gym shorts. "It took you forever."I mumble under my breath."whatever let's get started."

***
S

something has been bugging me ever since I started tutor this prick across from me and I'm going to ask him about right now

"hey Aaron can I ask you something?"

"Yeah what?"

"Why are you only nice to me when we're alone and when we're in school it's different."

he thought about it for a minute before answering.

"Because I don't want to be seen with a nerd like you and I'm only nice to so I can win my end of the deal." I'm confused.

"what?"

Grabbing the water bottle I was drinking out of a few minutes a go I opened it and pour it on his head. "So that why you wanted be to be your tutor for a deal your a jerk" dashing out the room but not before throwing the bottle at his head.

Unlocking my car I got in and drove home.

When I got there I took a long hot shower.

finishing the homework I had left. I jumped in bed pulling the covers over my head I had one thought on my mind before I enter dreamland.

why do I care what he thinks?.