A Letter To An Ex

Dear Ex,

From the day you had left me, I guess you are pocesssed by amnesia and I felt like you are a blessed soul. Because you won't have the remembrance of me.

Memories won't swallow your peace
Even a small moments or events won't disturb you by giving the past love memories. Someone uttering my name doesn't make you to turn.

The feeling of guilt never gives an entry in your life.Loneliness scares to sit near you. You wouldn't have any chance of knowing the feel and taste of tears.

Your life's dictionary never ever have the words and the meaning for
Pain, depression, sad, ignored, mental agony and come back.

You are not only blessed! Luckiest soul also. Because after break-up, living without any pain is not an easy task! not everyone can go for it, only few iron man/woman would achieve this.

To be honest I had a lot of jealous on you, its because I am living with pains, battling with depression. Mental agony kills me each and every moment. Loneliness never says good bye to me. There is no words as happiness, happy tears, luck, loyal, true love and blessings in my life's dictionary.

I don't have jealous on your happiness instead on your amnesia. Why God has so partial in this matter? Why god didn't blessed me with the forgetting habits?

Still I am loving you
Still I am missing you
Still I am waiting for your arrival

And with a well known fact

You never come back in my life!!

By
-A Mad's Broken Heart -