Dear God

"Virgil? Is this true?" Patton asked brokenly.
Virgil shrank into his recently adorned hoody. He was glad they weren't in his room because they all would be gasping for breath but he longed desperately for the protection his room provided. He had stopped listening half way through, he knew Roman was simply recounting the truth, something he sadly had been doing often this evening.
"Y-y" *gasp* "yes." Virgil gripped his chest and attempted to smile it off but it merely appeared as a pained grimace.
"Virgil are you ok?" Logan surprisingly expressed concern first as he moved to hold Virgil in a protective grip.
"God!" Virgil cried out. It wasn't a panic attack, not quite but it was an anxiety driven breakdown. He turned and cried into Logan's chest. However little tolerance the logical side claimed to have for emotions he proactively gripped the younger. Logan moved himself and Virgil to the couch and rested his chin on Virgil's head. The other two came to stand with concern near them.
Virgil moved to rest his head on Logan's shoulder and Logan began to rub calming circles on his back.
"It's better than cutting." Virgil chuckled sadly.
"My question is; how are you keeping all of this anxiety away from Thomas? He's been doing well recently." Roman asked gently but with purpose.
Logan responded in place of Virgil.
"He's been taking the anxious feelings and keeping them for himself. That's also why his anxiety is so intense as of late." Virgil nodded into his shoulder.
"Our job is to protect him and I just i-i was trying I swear, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Virgil sobbed
"Oh, you have nothing to be sorry for kiddo. We love you so much. Everything's alright."
"Well, I do have to pose the question: Virgil, when's the last time you ate?"
Virgil burrowed further into Logan.
"I-um I don't remember. Uh, three days ago?"
Roman and Patton both sighed. Logan just nodded.
"I'm getting you some food right now."
Patton shook his head sadly and walked towards the kitchen.
"Something light, Patton. He's been starving." Roman reminded, remembering last time one of his damsels had been starved.
Patton returned with a granola bar. Virgil wanted nothing to do with the food but ate until it was gone anyways. Nausea swept over his body. He quickly uncurled from Logan and ran to the trash can where he dumped the recently added contents of his stomach.
"I will take a turn watching him." Said Logan whilst he picked up a couple of water bottles and protein powder packets.