When They Tuck You In Bed After A Tiring Day (MM X Reader)

Note: I added Jaehee in this part so this is my first time writing a story about her so I hope I did the best I could for all the Jaehee fans out there! Also, you can request something like this as well in the comments section down below. Just give the situation or title and you can also tell me which character to add in your requested story. That may be all and happy reading guys! :D

Zen/Hyun Ryu

"Babe? Are you here?"

Zen finally arrived back from his job and he was really looking forward to see me. He placed down his back and decided to search for me.

"Here, Zen! I'm in your bedroom", I called out in a tired tone.

His spirits lifted him up and went straight to his bedroom. When he did, he found me lying down on the bed while hugging one of his pillows.

"Oh there you are!", he said with excitement, "Thank goodness, you're here-Eh, you look tired. Are you okay, babe?".

I smiled and nodded at his question.

"Well, since you're at this state, you should rest", he said and started getting the blanket out and putting it over me.

"B-But", I pouted and looked at him, "I just rested a few minutes ago and I don't know if I'll have time to spend with you".

He gave me a reassuring and bright smile that I love so dearly and gently kissed my lips softly.

"Babe, it's okay", he said and gently placed my head on the pillow, "You won't have to worry because I'll be here, tucking you in and holding your hand without letting it go".

My heart raised from words and when I gave him a nod before closing my eyes gently, he kissed cheek saying, "Good night, my sweet princess".

Jumin Han

"(Y/N)? Are you here?"

Jumin just came back from his work and brought home a warm gift for me since I was stressed for the past week.

"I'm here, Jumin~", I called out, nearly falling off the bed when I tried to reach for my phone from the table.

He smiled when he heard my voice and rushed to his bedroom after putting down the gift on the coffee table.

When he arrived, he found me trying to reach for my phone in a tired state.

"I'm so glad that I get see your presence and...", he said but stopped when he approached me, "Are you alright?".

I smiled at him and answered, "Y-Yeah, I'm just a little bit tired. That's all".

He sighed and decided to wrap his arms around my body, bringing it closer to his broad chest.

"You almost worried me, you know?", said Jumin, "Seeing you that tired made me wonder if something bad might've happen to you".

I shook my head when I looked up to see his handsome features and said, "N-No, I'm just really tired, that's all! I haven't got a good night's sleep for a while".

He simply nodded and gently kissed my lips, making my heart burst like a firework.

"Thank goodness", said Jumin, brushing my hair, "I should have myself a day off tomorrow so I can spend time with you but for now...".

He gently laid me on the bed and gently put the covers on me to make myself warm and cuddly.

"...I'll let you get some rest tonight", he said softly and gently kissed my lips once more, "Although I can tell by your face that you were looking forward to see me".