The Bait (Zen X Reader)

(A/N: This is my first Zen X Reader. As always, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!!)

-RING-

I heard my cellphone ringing that is coming from my room and I immediately stood up so I can pick it up whoever the caller is.

I took the staircase and head to my room with a quick pace. I grabbed my phone from the bed as soon as I saw it and according to the caller ID, it's none other than the cooperate heir of C&R International company, Jumin Han.

'Jumin? Hmm, I wonder what he wants'

I shrugged and pick up the call.

"Hello? It's me, Jumin", said Jumin over the speaker and he sounded like he's on a hurry or something.

"Hey, Jumin! What's up? You sound tired, are you okay?", I said and sat down on the bed.

"Well, um, I have a favor to ask of you. It's for a little project of mine that I come up with since yesterday", he said and I can hear another phone ringing coming from the speaker, "Oh, one moment".

I waited for him to take care of that matter and after a few seconds, he came back.

"EH?!", I said, feeling a bit surprise for not taking the call, "But the call? Why didn't you take it?"

He sighed deeply and answered me directly, "No need to worry. I know who's calling me so I told that person to stop calling me".

I raised a brow and replied, "Oh, why? Did that person upset you?".

"Sigh, well actually that's a good question. Apparently, this is person is actually a sales woman who's trying to contact either me or my father. She's rather quite annoying if you ask me"

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck while he continued on, "Anyway, going back to what we're discussing, I will have to put this bluntly".

I hummed and crossed my legs as he spoke, "I want you to convince Zen to be the model of my next cat project".

My eyes widened and almost jumped on my bed when I replied, "Huh?! Wait, wait! But Jumin, doesn't he have an allergy? You know how contagious it is, right?".

He sighed again and said, "As expected from your answer but I'm sorry, I really need your help with this. Having Zen as our model for the cat project would bring a lot of profit and attract more people. And you, as his girlfriend, you have whatever it takes to make him participate".

I sweat dropped and laughed nervously like I have no idea what to say to this.

"J-Jumin, he did agree to model for your last cat project before but I don't know if it's possible for him to agree on this matter again due to his allergy!", I said and sighed to myself.

"Hmm, my. You're very supportive girlfriend, he said and chuckle, "Still, you need to help me on this. I want this cat project to happened. I just can't deal with this stress".

I could hear him groan and I tried to reconsider but...

"Wait, I know a way", he said suddenly and I could imagine him smiling to himself just by listening to the tone of his voice.

"Huh? What way?", I questioned. 

Jumin chuckled softly and said, "I have a better idea. My security guard will pick you up and send you here in C&R".

"W-Wha? Why?", I questioned again.

"Don't ask. You'll find out soon enough", he said, "I hope you look forward to it".