His Warmth and Cuteness (Yoosung X Reader)

(A/N: This is requested by Daddy_Jimins_Girl. Here's one of my first incoming requests and I thought this might be a good way to start this Imagine book. I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!     ヽ( ˃ ヮ˂)ノ

Note: This is my first time writing a Yoosung X Reader fanfic so I hope I did well x3

Today is rather another day yet I'm encountering so many things all at once that made my head get mixed up with different emotions.

It's kind of like a roller coaster ride that I can't seem to get off to and no matter how much I tried to remove the safety bar that is preventing my escape, it didn't change a bit.

I arrived at back in my own apartment that Jumin apparently requested for me last week ever since the events of Rika's apartment having a special security system aka a bomb.

He didn't want to me to put me in danger no more so he decided to relocate me in a different place where I can peacefully live my life onward while V will take care of the apartment himself.

This was not only Jumin who suggested this but my cute and loyal boyfriend who is hardworking and sometimes playing his favorite game LOLOL, Yoosung Kim.

I closed the door out of frustration and recollected my thoughts.

Ever since I arrived here, I thought I wanted to punch a bag after all the stress that I've been through for not finishing the group project in time but technically, I don't know if it will help me or not.

I still have a few days left before the deadline and for some reason, my group mates aren't cooperating. 

Agh, I need to do something quick before the deadline!

I threw my school bag in the couch and before I could calm down by drinking strawberry milk in my fridge, my phone rang.

I was startled by the vibration and ringtone of my phone so I picked it up right away without even looking at the contact name.

"H-Hello?", I said while wiping my sweat.

"(Y/N)! Thank goodness you picked up!"

My heart raised when I recognized who it is and it turned out to be Yoosung himself. Hearing his voice made my chest warm and fuzzy.

"O-Oh hey, Yoosung!", I said and began to smile cheekly, "What's up?"

"What do you mean, what's up?!", said Yoosung and there was a hint of concern in his voice, "Where were you? I thought we were going home together with ice cream! You almost got me worried!".

I gasped and when I recollected my thoughts again, I constantly remembered that Yoosung suggested me to go home together and buy ice cream. 

"O-Oh no! Y-Yoosung, I'm sorry!! I must've lost track of my head and went home without even thinking", I answered honestly.

"W-Wha?! Seriously? Did something happened to you?! I hope nobody hurt you, (Y/N)", said Yoosung and his voice was almost as though he wanted to see me that badly.

I frowned and remembered what happened to my situation with my group mates. Thinking about it made my head all wobbly.

"I'm fine, Yoosung. It's just...", I said and my words began to trail off.

When Yoosung noticed this, he immediately said, "Just what?...Hello?...(Y/N)?".

I didn't say anything next and silence came in and for some reason.

The two of us didn't speak after our responses but what happened next was that I heard a bit of his voice over the receiver like he's on a hurry and hang up.