15, "Finally"

♔ ♔ ♔
VIOLET

"What the fuck is going on?" I shouted, only to hear my voice echoing throughout the room.

"Now, now. Is that anyway to treat your guardian?" He smiled at me, acting like I didn't just get kidnapped by his...his...men?

The twins did say that I was going to meet their boss.

"Yes, if he is a goddamn ass that tried to kidnap me."

I tried to hold my emotions back but it was difficult for me to bite my tongue back.

"You mean I did kidnap you." He walks in circles around me, his laughter booming as he taunts me even more.

"You shouldn't trust people that easily you know." He smiled, cocking his head to the side while his eyes fixed on my own.

"You shouldn't trust too easily too." This time I had the upper hand.

Wait for it...

1

I started counting down in my head, it was something I enjoyed doing for no apparent reason.

2

3

"Police!" The door slammed and rattled against the old shitty piece of wall, that probably had a family of rats staying in it.

"Hands up!"

Cory jumped up, startled. He didn't think that the police would actually find him in the end.

"Violet!" Two pairs of feet came running towards me, scooping me up in a tight embrace.

I hugged them back, equally as tight as they were.

"Baby girl, no one is going to harm us ever again."

                            ♔ ♔ ♔

Okay this chapter might be a little confusing but I'll explain everything in the next chapter. I'm so sry for making u guys wait for so long but I've been travelling a lot and having jet lag almost Everyday.