08, "Nothing you have to be worry about."

"Just like the wind, my heart soars for you."

Hey guys sorry for taking so long for another update.
Mild sexual scenes only.

♔ ♔ ♔
                            VIOLET

I stretched like a feline cat, muscles sore and aching from yesterday's events.

I blushed thinking of what we did yesterday, how sinful it was.

I but my lip, but I wanted to do it again, and again. What have they done to me?

I looked beside me, finding the twins cuddled up on both sides of me.

I sighed, what was going to happen now? I doubt we could be in a relationship cause I've never heard of three people being in a relationship before.

Are we going to be judged? Is it a ridiculous idea for us to be together. I want to live them both equally.

Wait, slow down. They haven't asked me to be theirs yet. Technically they did, right? Like thrice in a row.

I sighed, getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"You know what? I'm going to have a filling breakfast and then I'll come back." I used the toothbrush to gesture to myself.

I got changed and left the apartment in a hurry. Fortunately, the twins were deep sleepers like me.

***
I walked, my hands swinging freely by my side as I went into Cafe Atom. "Good morning! Welcome to Cafe Atom! Breakfast is served daily, from 9-12pm!" A friendly red haired beauty greeted me by the door. I smiled at her and said my thanks and took a seat in a deserted booth at the far end of the shop.

I was craving some waffles, so much that my mouth watered when I saw a waffles section in the cafe's menu.

I guess this cafe had a science-theme going on, looking around, I saw the chemistry elements scattered on the wall and instead of using potted plants, they grew their own in chemical tubes.

"Are you ready to order?" Rani, as stated in her name tag, came over to the table, her red, wild curls bouncing in the air. I nodded, "Can I get the red velvet waffles with cream cheese filling? No chocolate sauce and a...a soy almond latte." The combination sounds Devine and I couldn't wait to taste it.

It smelled amazing too, I thought as I dug into the hearty meal in front of me. My fork was halfway in my mouth when Adonis and Sin walked in, saying hello to Rani beforehand.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned them, stuffing a mouthful of waffles before washing it down with the creamy, warm latte to swallow everything.

"You left." Sin's accusing voice tells that they are not satisfied of my actions.

"So?" I rolled my eyes, "I was hungry and it didn't seem like you wanted to wake up so I didn't want to bother you."

Their eyes softened for a moment before they slid into the booth, placing me in between them.

"Do you wanna order something?" I asked, "Their waffles are pretty damn good."

***

"Edward is so hot!" I dramatically fanned myself, sighing blissfully, "If only he was to kidnap and I would give myself no less than five seconds."

We were watching - more like I was watching Twilight. The boys were just on their phones, texting away.

"Alright. Who are you texting that has gotten u so occupied?" I shove them to the side, trying to get a peek of their screen.

"Nobody." Adonis rubbed on his face, "Nothing you have to worry about."

"Why won't you tell me? Is it a girl?" I hummed, slightly red from my sudden outburst.

They shared a look, I just knew it.

"Fine if you won't tell me..." I got off the couch making my way to the bedroom.

We were gathered at their house for a late night snack turned movie night.

Don't they trust me? I don't even know what's going to happen now.

I locked the door behind me, taking off my clothes and slid into the silk covers.

They'll have to sleep on the couch today. I was hoping that they'll come after me but they didn't.

I guess their contact was more important to them than me.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I cried silently. I wanted to be loved, to have someone to care for me. And I want them to be that to me.

But all we had was one night of pleasure, it was the day that I gave them everything I've been saving for that special someone.

I don't even think they knew it was my first kiss and that they took my virginity.

I knew they were sexually active before me, you can tell by how expert they were with me.

I just laid there, I wasn't experienced and I guess that's not their type.

It's okay, I told myself, I'll just leave in the morning. And I'll be out of their life. I could be normal and not care about them.

They could go and kiss or start a relationship with another girl for all I care.

I felt a hint of jealously, what if they liked somebody else? Maybe they were just using me to satisfy their sexual desires.

I didn't want to think so much.

We will see in the morning.