10, "A new start"

"Enemies; to frenemies. Just forget the past."

*Sexual scenes inside, a little daddy kink, I warned you, you freaks😝*

                            ♔ ♔ ♔
VIOLET

A whole week has passed, I felt as though my past few days has been blessed. My grandparents are going back to Singapore but we can go and visit them anytime we want.

My relationship with the twins has been escalating, they are full of life and I loved spending every second with them. They treat me like I was the most important thing in their entire life.

It was a new start for me, I don't regret losing my virginity to them at all. I actually doubt their feelings at first but they're always showing affection to me, what more could a girl want?

I was on the way to their house – sorry, our house – when my phone rang.

I looked at the screen, it was an unknown number, it could be the twins' private line.

I shrugged carelessly, answering the phone, "Hello?"

"Is this Violet Snipp?" A guy, maybe in his mid thirties, replied back.

"Yes..." I was wary, it's not like a get a phone call from a private line Everyday. Unless it's from Adonis. He is such a busybody, kept on asking where I was. But who the heck was talking to me?

"Darling?" A voice spoke, no it can't be her.

I almost dropped the phone, I gulped before lifting the phone back to my ear.

"Mom?" I whispered into the phone, is this real was she really alive?

"Oh my baby, don't you recognised your own mother's voice?" She was sobbing through the phone, she used to call me baby when I was younger, I guess it stuck for some no particular reason.

"Is it really you?" This time it was me who cried, I didn't –couldn't – believe that was my mother in the phone.

"Of course it is, Look I know it's confusing right now—"

"Heck yeah!" I interrupted mom halfway, "Carry on."

"Anyways, I know it's confusing, cause how am I alive right? I promise I'll tell you everything, your Father included, are you free tomorrow?" I could literally hear her rolling her eyes at the start.

"Yeah, But is it okay if I bring my friends?" I hesitantly asked, I didn't want to be alone when I finally meet my Mother. By now, my head was spinning with questions.

"Sure thing, okay I have to go, there was be a package by the door. It has all the information you need for tomorrow and disguises. You have to wear, I'm sorry for rushing you. It's for a good propose, I'll send another package for your friends. But only four friends understand?"

I was going to answer before she interrupted. Guess it was payback for just now.

"Okay. Good. Love you sweetheart, see you tomorrow." She rushed her words so quickly, I almost didn't catch what she was saying.

Just as she hanged up, the doorbell rang.

I skipped to the door, totally forgetting what I was wearing.

Since I was going to the twins' – our house – I wore I very revealing shirt with a mini skirt that reached until my butt. I wanted to step out of my comfort zone for once, just for them.

I opened the door, finding a guy around my age, holding a brown package in his hands.

"Holy..." He looked up, whistling.