14.3

As I stared into the hollowness of their eyes, their relentless smirks, i realised I've been played all along.

"Why do you think we are here, Viola Satchel? Heir of Spain's royal family, Daughter of Cucas Satchel and Teribatha Smith."

Adonis and Sin emerged from the shadows, hands tucked in their pockets, looking as fine as ever.

"Who the heck are you talking about? And are you sure Spain has a royal family? Maybe I don't read the news that much?" I shrugged my shoulders carelessly, Satchel sounds like something or someone that just popped out of the Atomic Blonde.

"Ha! So your parents did lie to you about your birth parents. Well, I expected that from them." Sin smirked at me heartlessly, "they were a pain in the ass to get rid of."

"Wait, I don't understand. What do you mean birth parents? My parents are my parents. And what do you mean get rid of?"

Panic rushed through my body, if anything happened to them I swear to god I will—

"Save your plans princess. You won't be seeing them for a very long time." Adonis gripped the ropes around my hands, pulling me towards the corridor.

I keep forgetting to shut my thoughts up around them, I was so sure I wasn't going to speak them out loud.

Being so close to the twins made my heart race, stupid, stupid heart.

I couldn't and wouldn't control my emotions with them.

I hate that they have this control, this power over me, like I can't operate my body without their command.

"What are you going to do to me?" My voice was barely heard above all the silence that surrounded the corridor and wherever the hell they were taking me too.

"I don't think you would like to find out, or haven't you figured that out yourself?" Sin chuckles, not the kind that will give you goosebumps from being turned on, but the kind that gives you the chills, and the goosebumps.

Actually, there's not much difference between them.

"Stay out of our way and we promise that you'll live to see tomorrow." Adonis grabbed my hands, holding them captive. "Remember we love you."

He forced his lips upon me in a hurry, leaving me with just 5 seconds to respond.

His lips left mine slowly, biting down on my bottom lip before Sin came and gave me a kiss, I'm probably never seeing them again.

The kiss was Sin was similar to his brother's, needy, possessive, wild.

"We'll see you later."

"But for now you have go meet our boss." They then left me in a dark room, with their so-called boss.