04, "Jealous, much?"

"Don't waste what others desperately seek."
-Sarita Alston

I N S P I R E D  B Y:
lystrandra
^^she's just purely entertainment, I dedicated a character after her. Read more to find out.

♔ ♔ ♔
VIOLET

"You must be shitting me!"

I gasped at the shrill voice of the person. A girl with purple and pink highlights came storming in our "gathering".

She pushed the twins away, punching them in the arm. She glared at them mercifully, whipping her head to me.

"I have to apologise, behalf of my brothers, I'm sorry if you felt threatened." She barely spared a glance to her brothers who in turn were glaring at her.

"I'm Lystandra by the way. The brutes' younger Sister." She raised a perfectly manicured finger towards the twins, "they're not actually the "welcoming committee", they just pretend they are so they get to meet the newbies." She shrugs like it's no big deal for the hunks to approach me.

Ouch.

"I'm Violet." I held up my hand for her to shake, she raised an eyebrow but nonetheless shook it.

"Um, sorry to disturb this whole thing," Sierra spoke out all of a sudden, "but do you want to get to English already Violet? Miss Grier doesn't tolerate latecomers, especially if it's in the first period..." She ended her speech wearily, probably thinking of a memorable image of Miss Grier.

Oh, English! We can't be late, I did hear some students saying that a certain teacher spank a boy in front of the class for being 15 minutes late. Let's just say that boy's reputation is long forgotten.

"Okay, I...will see you later?" I questioned eyeing the siblings' stare-off.

"Yes you will–" Twin one said, I named them since I obviously didn't know their name.

"And you will seat with us." Twin two finished his brother's sentence before stalking off to the hallway filled with curious stares and empty glares.

Hey! That rhymes. Obviously weirdo.

Lystandra went after them, smiling at me.

I rushed off behind Sierra just as the first bell rang, indicating that we had five minutes to make it to class, or we're fried.

"This way!" She yelled, skidding to a stop in front of a classroom door, throwing it open.

I followed her inside, choosing the seat beside her, plopping down on the seat as the the second bell exploded.

Phew, that was close.

***

"Okay, class. Get out your books and turn to page 37. Its homework whether you finish it or not so get to work." I bet all the Teachers here are secretly zombies, they act like one, they talk like one.

And lastly...they dress like one. I'm being so insensitive.

I didn't understand how everyone was scared of the teacher just because she only gets all angry when someone is tardy.