Chapter 19 - VidCon

Começar do início

***

I finally made it to Vidcon. Well, to my hotel room. I snuck through the back of the hotel so I haven't seen any fans yet. I haven't seen any of my friends yet either. But speaking of, they should be on their way to my room now. Ally and I just finished getting ready and I feel good. I have to admit, I already feel better. Maybe because this is like a mini vacation and I finally went somewhere other than my parents house.

"Someone's here" Ally said as she started quickly walking to the door. I guess someone knocked I didn't even hear it. I stood up and started to walk over to the door too. She opened the door and it was Kian and Jc and a few of their friends.

"Hi!" I said excitedly as I got closer.

"Hey!" Kian said smiling wide and quickly came over and hugged me tightly. "How are you?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Alright. What about you?" I said and laughed.

"I'm great" he said back with a smile.

"Aye my name twin!" I heard Jc yell. I laughed and rolled my eyes. By name twin, he means since Chaz calls me 'JC' too. I quickly hugged him.

"You drunk?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I had a few shots" he told me and I shook my head. I playfully shoved him.

"You guys ready to go down stairs?" I asked them.

Time to go face the fans. I'm excited to meet everyone. I'm just also nervous.

***

Everything has been so good so far. We arrived to Vidcon about an hour ago. It's been so fun and I've already met so many people. It's amazing. Honestly, I'm so glad I decided to come.

We are currently in a big circle just talking to fans. They are super sweet. It's a big crowd of people though.

"Are you getting married soon?" A little girl asked me causing me to laugh.

"I'm single so no" I said back shaking my head, but with a smile. I heard a few gasps, but I acted like I didn't. I looked over at Ally who was already looking over at me. Then I looked over at Jc and Kian who are talking to other fans.

"Does your break up have to do with your break from social media? And are you okay?" Another fan asked. I looked over at her and quickly in my head tried to think of something to say. Questions like that is why I was nervous to come. I just don't want to talk about it or about Justin.

"I'm okay, thank you for asking. I just needed time with family and friends from back home and time for myself" I answered. Okay that wasn't that hard. I'll just say that if asked that type of question again. I got this.

_________Instagram_________

jamiecollins: im back :)

Liked by @theallyg, @madisonbeer and 404,819 others

5,943 Comments

@theallyg: hell yeah!!!

@madisonbeer: back and better!

@jccaylen: ayeeee

__________________________

So I allowed comments on my new Instagram post and surprisingly, it was all love. I mean, obviously there were some haters. You know, the usual haters.

"Didn't you have fun?" Ally asked me causing me to put my phone down and look over at her.

We're in our hotel room now after a long day and night. So we're just laying down until we go to sleep. Which should be soon because it's almost two in the morning and we have a flight to catch at noon.

"I did" I said smiling over at her. "I felt genuinely happy today for the first time in a long time" I told her and she started to smile too.

"I could tell. It was a good day" she said back as she put her head down on her pillow.

"It really was. Surprisingly I only got like two questions about my break up. Only two. I got to actually forget about my heartache for the day. And everyone was super sweet and I realized how many people genuinely like me for me and not because my ex boyfriend is the most famous person on this planet. It felt so good. It makes me feel so loved and like I'm doing something right" I ranted to her smiling.

I felt good today. I haven't felt like this in so long.