"You shouldn't apologize."
"And I never knew when is your birthday. Am I older or Younger than you?" She asked.

"Im a 97 liner." She nodds.

"Im 94 liner." Your eyebrows crashed.

"But Jimin is 95 liner. So which means you are his noona?" She smiled and nodds.

"When we were dating I failed the exams so I have to return that grade again. That's why we are in the same building." She explained. You were surprise she open up something.
"Life is tough. Yeri left, Irene moved school and Jimin broke up with me. Then my mom remarried." She sighed.

You patted her back. "That's okay. I understand you because I have some tough moments too." She look up to you.

"I heard you never experienced...Prom?" You nodd.

"Yeah. I was homeschooled and on my last highschool I didn't go because of a Business party."

"Wanna experience?" She asked.

"How?"

***

"How do we get in?" You asked Seulgi. You guys sneaked out of the party and went to school.

"I'm the host to the prom party. But I passed it to Yujeong. So we can get in."

"Oh ok..." You nodd.

"Woah Seulgi you came!" A tall girl appeared. She was thin and the dress she wore shows her curves.

"Yeah. I came with my sister." Your heart melts when you heard that. You never really realized that Seulgi would be the person you're hanging out with right now.

Seulgi turned to me. "Go to your man!" She said teasingly.

"Yah stop! I don't like him and he doesn't too end of conversation." You said doing weird hand signals.

"Sure." She said and raise an eyebrow. You scoffed and crossed your arms.

"Hey Seulgi!" A random guy appeared. Who is he? Is he new?

"Hi Xiumin!" Seulgi cheered and hugged him.

"Who is he? Is he new?" You asked the thing that was on your mind.

"Ahh yes. He is my childhood friend. He just moved here." You nodd. "Ahh ok,Ill be going now." You waved goodbye and went away.

You smiled as you saw Jisoo and Taehyung talking. You smiled and jogged your way to them.

"Hey GUys..." You trailed off as you saw Jimin and Wendy on the dance floor dancing and what's worst is it's a slow dance

"Hi Y/N!" Jisoo and Taehyung said in unison.

"Uh...So...what's up?" You asked still keeping your gaze to Wendy and Jimin.

"Nothing much. I though you're not gonna come?" Jisoo said taking a sip on her drink.

"Well...you see. I kinda went out of the party." You said finally looking at them.

"You sneaked out,Don't you?" You smiled and punch Jisoo's arm playfully. "ARGH Yah!"

"Yaaah Unnie,look a unicorn!" You pointed behind her.

"Where? Where?!" She turned around excitedly. You took a chance to get away and go to the bartender.

"Yah Y/N i don't think there is unicorns here..." She puts on the blank face when she noticed you were gone. "I should've known."

"Jisoo,Wanna dance?" Taehyung asked shyly.

"Yeah sure." He beamed and take her hand to the dance floor.

***

"One martini please." The bartender looked confused at you.

"Aren't you too young for drinking?" He asked giving you a lemonade instead.

"Hey Yah! I'm nineteen c'mon now." You whined gulping the drink.

"Still,Can't have drunk girls around here. As far as I know there are alot of perverted boys around here." He said giving you another lemonade.

"Hey,Do you know me? I'm Y/N. I can do whatever I want get that?" He sighed and finally gave you the drink.

You smiled in Victory. You were about to gulp that drink but someone took it and gulped it himself.

"Yah you always do that when Im drinking,Jimin." You complained.

"You get drunk easily. Can't let that happen again." He leaned closer to you and smirk. "You might get too drunk and you know... something messy will happen." You slapped his chest and he laughs.

"You perverted man!" You shouted.

"Stop thinking dirty. I said something messy as in you will be a mess and look like you got fu- I mean look like a zombie." He cleared his throat.

"Oh Shut Up."

"Don't you know how to have fun?" He asked gulping his drink.

"Well...Im always caged in the house I don't even experienced fun." You mumbled quietly. "What?".

"I meant. I do know how to have fun."

"How then?" He asked giving you a drink.

"Sleeping." He chuckled.

"Are you Yoongi Hyung's long lost sister?" He said sarcastically.

"Maybe."

"Yah Jimin how can you leave me huh?!" You both turned your heads to a Annoyed Wendy. She looks seductively at Jimin which made you gagged. Then she turned her gaze to you sending daggers from her eyes.

"Im sorry Wendy. Just went to drink." He excused. The truth is He gets jealous when you speak to other boys. He know it's pathetic getting jealous over bartenders. But apperantly his jealousy always gets ahead of him.

"Oh well then....

Let's get drunk together."

__________________________________

A/N;

Douple update for ya'll mochis!

Do you really think Seulgi is apologizing because of her actions towards Y/N?

...Or something else?

Bye bye!