Caged Wings Ch.2

Disclaimer I do not own Undertale, nor do I own the images used I just can not draw worth a damn sorry

Disclaimer I do not own Undertale, nor do I own the images used I just can not draw worth a damn sorry. If you take offense to the images at all lemme know and I'll remove them, I want to avoid issues!

And once more Italics are a characters thoughts cause imma lazybones and don't wanna put i thought each time XD

And given how badly Humans have treated Amy her whole life, it makes sense she'd hate being thought of as one :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

   My face twisted in panic and I scrambled to get off the skeleton, tumbling to the ground a few feet form his face. Unfortunately the sudden movement caught the giant's attention and I noticed it sitting up out of the corner of my eye. Scrambling to my feet, I ran to the treeline nearby, desperate to get away from this thing before I ended up its meal!

   If I can just get to the trees I'm safe!

   Suddenly, a wall of white slammed tot he ground in front of me, cutting off my path. Yelping, I spun around in the other direction only for another wall of white to slam down, blocking my path. I realized it was the skeleton's HANDS as they interlocked, preventing my escape. Shaking with fear, I turned around to face the giant skeleton as it laid on its stomach on front of me, a lazy grin on its face.

   "Hey there, so what's a bitty human like yourself doin' this far into the forest~?" the giant said. Its voice revealed it was a male, and I felt a pinch of annoyance at him calling me 'Human'.

   "Excuse me. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not Human. I'm a Mutant." I said, flexing my wings behind me. "I'd appreciate if you didn't accuse me of being like them." He shrugged off my words.

   "Human, Mutant, you're all the same. Hating any type of change, and anything new. Never showin' any respect to those better than you." he said, voice going low with hidden threats. I gulped nervously.

   "Um, I-I didn't mean anything rude, a-and I was just e-exploring when I came upon you...I-I can leave if it's an issue...?" I said, stuttering.

   "Normally, I'd let you go. But you DID wake me from a good nap there, Kid." he said. "Not too smart on your part there, was it~?"

   "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" I said nervously, eyes darting about for any sign of escape.

   "Oh, you're Sorry now, huh? Well lemme tell you, Sorry doesn't mean anything coming from your kind. Humans OR Mutants, whatever you are." he growled, bringing his interlocked hands closer to his face- dragging me with them.

   "B-but Mutants aren't like Humans! W-we're evolved from them yes, but we're a different evolutionary branch!" I said. "Evolution normally takes thousands of years, but for the past century it's been escalating faster than normal, making more Mutants. We're t-treated like scum, nobody likes us. Least not those of us with VISIBLE Mutant traits like me..." I said. He seemed to calm down a bit at my words, seemingly considering what I said.

   "Um...s-so since I'm obviously not Human...c-can I go?" I asked. The smile reappeared on his face, his posture relaxed now as he sat up, legs crossed.

   "Tell you what. You make me laugh, and I'll let you go." he said.

   How on Earth am I going to make a giant skeleton laugh...

   "Ok, so I walk into work and my boss comes and greets me and tells me to have a good day. So I leave and go back home!" I said. I smiled a bit when I heard him chuckle, relieved it was working so far.

   "Hmm, did you hear about the Italian chef who died? He PASTA way." I said. The giant froze for a second before bursting out laughing, catching me off guard.

   "Um, w-was it really that good...?" I asked, chuckling nervously.

   "Kid, I didn't know you had such a Humerus personality~!" he chuckled, making me giggle at the pun.

   "Well, tibia honest puns are new territory for me. I gotta ketchup to the masters, you know?" I smirked, smiling. He laughed again, smiling widely. "So...I made you laugh then. I'm just gonna...leave now...?" I said, getting up. He stopped laughing, looking down at me with the smile still on his face.

   "Leave? Naw, I think you'd make a good entertainer~" he said, reaching towards me.