Just a Jog

Warning: panic attack

Virgil sat in his room, scrolling through Thomas' most recent uploads and cringing at his face in the thumb nails. What if the audience hates me? Why shouldn't they? I'm worthless. I'm debilitating. I'm disgusting. I'm unnecessary. I do more bad than good.
Virgil clamped his hands over his ears with all the force within him. The room was filling with his thought, the air becoming thin and sharp. The space was surrounding him, closing in. Virgil knew how to handle this, of course he did it was practically his daily practice at this point. He grabbed his tennis shoes and short, threw them on hurriedly and stepped out of his room with as little commotion as possible. Apparently still plenty of commotion occured seeing as Patton was standing right in front of him within seconds.
"Watch ya doin?" Patton smiled and leaned back and forth on his heals.
"Just going for a jog, I'll be back soon." Virgil tried with all his might to maintain a beleavibly calm facade.
"It's getting dark out there Virg... I'm gonna have to ask that someone goes with you."
"Patton! I'm not a little kid, I know how to go outside for over 2 minutes without getting lost." Virgil was anxious and irritated, a very distressing mix.
"I want Roman to go with you, seeing as he is the one who walks around with that gosh darn sword of his everywhere." Patton looked Virgil in the eyes with an unwavering commitment to his newly formulated plan.
"Ok, fine just can you tell him to step on it, I wanna go soon." Virgil caved irritabley.
"Sure thing kiddo!"

The thing about jogging with a panic attack on the rise is that it never stops the feeling of panic. Running in of itself release adrenaline just to cater to your anxiety. It did however; let the attack happen on Virgil's terms.

Running next to Princey was the most irritating thing Virgil could think of at the moment.
"Try to catch up Emo Nightmare!"
Like a child, Roman bragged.
"You know, I like to think when I'm jogging. Do you think you could keep it down?" Virgil pleaded as the clenching feeling on his chest tightened it's vise grip.
"Is that jealousy I hear? Do not fret, I am merely at the height of human physical ability."
Virgil felt a new wave of sweat dampen his forehead and the thoughts started screaming, yelling.
YOU AREN'T ANY GOOD! YOU'RE AN ABOMINATION! YOURE WORTHY OF NOTHING! JUST DIE ALREADY! OH, CAN BABY NOT BREATHE? IS BABY GETTING SCARED? POOR POOR BABY!
Virgil stumbled and came to a halt, leaning down to his knees and gasping for the air he couldn't have.

"..you..you don't look so good Surely Temple, too much running?"
Roman tried to play off his true worry with a snarky joke he hoped to get a sarcastic response to.
Virgil couldn't respond. Suddenly, Virgil stood upright and although his wheezing had not gone anywhere and was in fact now parred with some great nausea he took off. He ran faster, he sprinted, he sprinted away from the taughnting words trying to take hold of his body, he ran until he fell. He crashed onto the concrete and regurgitated the bile of his stomach. The vile stench of his stomach contents hit Virgil with yet another wave of nausea to witch he could not appease.
The royal who had been a considerable distance from the scene ran towards the shaky gasping mess that was Virgil.
"Oh dear! Oh my lords! What?!" Roman was practically losing his sanity but Virgil couldn't tell the difference as his ears rang and his vision blurred.
Roman had no clue what was taking place before his eyes. He was worried for the trait, no terrified for him but clueless as to what to do. He finally decided on picking Virgil up by the shoulders and leaning his weight on the royal's chest. Roman shhhhed the weeping and gasping trait in his arms. Virgil's attack eased ever so slightly but then came back with full force. Virgil gasped and hallowly screamed. He was unaware of everything except for his emense fear that sat on his chest and scratched at his neck. Suddenly there was no noise to be heard from Virgil except the lightest of breath. He had passed out. A fainting spell was something that Roman knew by heart after all nearly every damsel in distress would faint in his arms at the end of a battle. Roman transported himself and his new dead weight to the commons and gently slid Virgil onto the couch. The boy's face was scared even in sleep as if he was still destined for harm. The silvery tear tracks entranced Roman, how many times had this happened without their knowledge? What even was this?
Patton and Logan walked in, deep in conversation.
They nearly missed Roman standing over Virgil.
"Oh, you're back from the jog Patton informed me of. Did it go well? Physical exercise is essential to a healthy well being after all." Logan observed.
Roman didn't even know how how to respond and was gladly rescued by Paton's gasp of realization as he noticed Virgil's dark, sweaty, and most importantly; uncouncious body laying mere feet away from him.