chapter fourteen

[Justin's POV]
  The next morning I woke up and Miley was asleep right next to me. I'm so glad she's all mine. No one else's. I will protect her with everything I Have and won't let anyone hurt her. I snuggled up closer to her and wrapped my arm around her small waist and kissed her softly on the cheek.

She then started to wake up and looked deep into my eyes. "I'm sorry baby,I didn't mean to wake you," I say. "No it's fine. I needed to get up anyway,"she replies. I then flip her on top of me and wrap my arms around her and she lays her head on my chest.

"I love you Miley. Forever and always,and never forget that," I tell her. "I love you forever too Justin. And I won't forget,"she whispers softly as she raises her head and and brings her face closer to mine smashing her lips onto mine and began making out. We stopped after a good few minutes out of breath. "So what did you think about what happened last night," I ask her. She then starts to immediately smile.

"I loved it. A night I will always remember,"she says still with a huge grin on her face. She pecked my lips and then reached for her phone which was on the nightstand. "Wow all these texts from Katie! Haha she's so protective over me. We left early last night and she thought something bad happened, "she tells me reading the texts out loud.

"Well You're with me. I protect you now. Don't worry,"I tell her. She smiles then texts Katie telling her she's ok. I grab my phone and take a picture of us while she's still on my chest. "Oh my gosh Justin! Why?" she asks. "Because,"I simply reply. "Why would you do that? I look horrible," she says. I look at her and say,"You're crazy! You're beautiful. Never call yourself ugly." She sighed but nodded her head in agreement.

Later that day, we had already checked out of the hotel and went home. We went to the park and just enjoyed just being around each other. We then went to my house and went swimming with the guys and then went to Miley's house to watch movies together and then went to sleep in her room, cuddled in each others arms.

.

.

.

.

.

.

sorry it's boring, but I just wanted to upload so those reading won't get upset Lol ♡ it will get better I promise

vote/Comment