Chapter Fifteen

[Miley's POV]

    2 weeks later

  "No! No please don't!" "Shut up Miley, I told you not to, but you did it anyway!" "But, I'm sorry Luke! It had to be done." "Oh did it now? Well this is my payback!" "People is going to notice I'm gone and they're gonna look for me and when they find me, Justin and my dad is gonna beat the shit outta you and you're gonna go back to jail if they don't kill you!" "I said shut up! They're never going to find us. Especially where I have you!"
He picks me up off the floor and carries me to some room and throws me in. Before he's able to close the huge metal door, I grab his leg and trip him. Bad move because he then gets loose by kicking me in my face than shuts the door and leaving me there screaming.....

  [Justin's POV]

"Baby wake up!....Miley!" She then gets up fast. Sweating and crying when she does. "What...w-what happened?" she asks. "I was just about to ask you that. You were sleep and you start screaming and kicking and..." "And What?" she asks. "And...you were screaming out Luke's name. What was going on?" I ask. "I-i had a nightmare," she says. "About What?" I ask. About him. He kidnapped me and put me in s-some room w-with a big door... a-and," she says starting to freak out again. 

I wrap my arms around her and calm her down. "Shh...it's ok now. He can't hurt you. You're safe. You just had a bad dream but you're awake now so you don't have to worry," I reassure her.

"B-but," she says and paused, "this isn't the first time it's happened." "What! What do you mean?" I ask. "I mean, the other times it's happened... you weren't here. But why.or how are you here this time?" she says. "Baby...you called me last night and asked me to come stay with you, but you wouldn't tell me why," I say. "Oh yeah," she says remembering. "Is this why?" I asked. "Y-Yeah," she says. "Well I'm glad you believe I'm going to protect you, because I am. You're safe with me baby. He's not gonna hurt you. I won't let him.... Wait. Why all of a sudden are you having these dreams now? After all this time? Do you know something I don't?" I ask.

"Um well...yes," she says. "What!? What is it!?" I ask. "Well, I just got the news from someone at school that he's back in town," she says. "Oh my gosh!" I say, but it gets her worried.  "Um never mind. It's OK. Everything's gonna be alright.  You're safe baby, don't worry."

vote/comment ♡