chapter 12:

[Justin's POV]

  The next day,we both woke up and ate breakfast. I had to go run some errands so I told Miley I'll pick her up at 7:30 and gave her a kiss and then left. As I was driving down the road, I got a call from Scooter.
S:hey Justin, I know your graduation is next Friday,but you have a change in schedule for the concerts so you have to go out of the country all next week.
Me: Oh my gosh really? Do u know if Imma be back in time for Friday afternoon?
S: I'm not sure.
Me: I hope so,cause Idk what Miley's gonna say. She wants me to be there cause she wants to have a get together after it's over.
S: Idk man. we'll just have to see
Me: Ok,but I'm not gonna cancel the concert cause I love my beliebers too much. I couldn't do that to them
S: I know man. Well I gotta go
Me:  k bye

  Wow this is gonna be a disaster if I don't make it back on time. I hate that I may miss it,but I hope Miley understands.
  [Miley's POV]

So me and Katie just got back from picking up our dresses from the store. Mom and dad left earlier to go get the decorations for next Friday for my graduation party. It's gonna be so much fun. Unfortunately it may be the last time I get to see most of the senior class. That's how it is. Go through 4 years,sometimes longer of knowing the same kids in school,then after we all graduate everyone does their own thing. Good thing me, Katie and Justin will stay together forever,or at least I hope.

Me and Katie go upstairs and put our dresses on my bed,then went to the beauty salon to get our hair and makeup done. When we were done with that, it was 7:00 pm, perfect.  We went and put on our dresses and when we came downstairs, mom and dad had just walked through the door. "Oh wow,don't y'all look beautiful,"mom exclaimed. "Yes very beautiful and lady like,"dad said. My mom then started to her room and came back with her camera. "Come on my beautiful girls,picture time,"she yells! By the time we were done, Justin and Katie's date come knock on the door. Mom let's them in and they come running up to us hugging us.

"Wow y'all look beautiful,"they both say. "Thank you,"me and Katie say. "Ok Ok,more pictures with the guys now,"mom says. Afterwards, I hugged my mom and dad,and then we all left. We had separate vehicles so we went our separate ways and will meet up at the hotel.

Justin got us a limo and we both got in. As we sat down and the driver took off,I blasted the music. "Aye beautiful, care for some champagne?"Justin asked. "Sure! Why not," I say. He poured us both a glass then we stood up out of the sun visor screaming "prom 2014!!" We got a lot of laughs and yells back. It was pretty fun. About 20 minutes later, we came to a stop. "Aye Justin?"I said. "Yea babe?"he asks. "This isn't the hotel,"I say. "Yea I know. I figured we'd have good dinner instead of whatever they're gonna have at the place," he said. "Justin,it's not school food,it's a five star hotel,"I tell him not buying it. "Ok,Well maybe I just wanted to spend time with you before we go,"he says. "Awe baby! I love you,"I exclaim. "I love you too,"he says giving me a kiss. We walk in and sit down at a spot reserved for just us with candles. "It's so beautiful!" I say. "Not as beautiful as you my love,"Justin says pulling out a chair for me. "Well thank you sir,"I laugh telling him. "You're welcome my lady,"he says. We laughed and ate and just talked then an hour later,we left and took a tour through downtown Atlanta until we made it to the hotel. Let the party begin!

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

vote/comment ❤