Chapter 19 - He really cares?

Unedited

Decided to give you guys another update today.

Remember vote and comment your thoughts and how you feel about this chapter.

"With a moo moo here and a moo moo there, here a moo, there a moo, Everywhere a moo moo" The nursery rhyme of old McDonald is what I woke up to.

It wasn't loud but as if the sound was spilling through someone's headphone.

I groaned , blinking as my eyes seemed heavy.

My troat burned a little as I searched for any saliva before groaning again.

"Hey bunny!" My mom bright eyes came into view as she smiled down at me.

"M-mom? What happened?" I asked blinking some more.

"Oh sweetie, you were on the phone with your dad when he heard you scream and then you wouldn't respond so he called nine one one he and they rushed over. Apparently you feel down the stairs. They found you with a blanket caught around your legs so they suspected that's what caused you to trip." My mom said brushing my hair back.

"Dad?" I asked before rubbing my tongue above the roof of my mouth trying to moisten it.

"He was hear before he had to go to work. Cheryl will be here later and your friends as well. Everyone was so worried. And then the twins-"

Mt eyes widened as it snapped to my swollen tummy. Fear instantly taking over me my eyes brimming with water as I looked at my mother, a silent question and prayer.

Please lord.

"Oh no sweetie. They're fine. Just a little roughed up but the doctor said everything's fine."

I sighed blinking away my tears I blinked and my eyes turned to the window before drifting to a figure at the corner of the room sleeping on smaller bed.

"He's hasn't left since he came." Mom said my eyes scanning over his laptop and a few files telling he was working "few in from London."

My eyes returned to my as she continued "he left on the first flight he could

My eyes returned to my as she continued "he left on the first flight he could."

I bit my lip my eyes turning to his sleeping form before dropping to my hands resting on my high tummy. "He doesn't care about me. All he wants is his sons."

Mom  took a seat on the bed "And where did you get that idea from."

When I didn't answer she continues "For the three says you were out that man has been by your side-"

"Three days?"

"He's never left. Only to bathe and change after that he's back here. I found him yesterday brushing your hair."

My eyes widened at her statement.

This hard, stone cold man did that?

"Look at your toes, " she smiled sweetly. My eyes drifted to my toes. My feet a bit swollen and painted a in light Pink with a few decorations.

I gasp, "he did that?"

"No– well he tried at first before he swore and had his assistant bring a specialist to have them done."

A smile played on my face as my brain buffered with confusion.

"He's already got to you hasn't he?" I asked making her grin.

"And Cheryl, and your father." I groaned as she went on "they already planned to go a game as long as everything went okay. We already knew the boys were fine. It was just for you to wake up."

A stirring caused my eyes to turn back to ross. No longer sleeping he starred at me.

"I'll give you two some privacy." My mom said before slipping out the room.

This was the most casual I'd seen him. In dark sweatpants and hoodie.

He made his wave over to me taking up the seat on the bed where my min was.

His eyes drifted to my tummy where a beats head phone that covered your entire ear was placed and now playing the itsy bitsy spider.

I hadn't even realized that's where the music was coming from.

"Doctor Marisol said it's good for the babies." He said. Eyes still trained in my seven month old baby bump. "Help ease them-"

"Ah!" I shouted as I felt a tug at my inside my belly.

"What's wrong are you oka?" Ross asked alarmed.

And again a few light thuds were sent up my side.

Were they-

"They're kicking." I said softly amazed.

"Oh yeah they do that, I actually thought they would have woken you up."

This was the most I'd hear Ross say in the space of five minute and it seemed like every time he said something the boys seemed to have in a frenzy.

"What is It?" Ross asked softly searching my face.

I tugged the headphones off of my spoke an told Ross to say something.

"What going on?"

I grabbed his hand placing it on my tummy were his sons kicked me sharply.

I watched him as he stared at my tummy in awe. Feeling as they kicked me.

"I guess we're going to have some soccer players on our hands." I smiled at him.

I loved how vulnerable and caring he seemed but that was short lived when I saw his face turned cold and hard as he withdrew his hand from my belly.

Clearing his throat he spoke up, face emotionless as the Ross I was accustomed to. "You're a reckless and clumsy girl who's about to give birth to my heirs. You could have lost my kids that night and no one would have found you. And because of that, I can't trust you to live on your own while you're carrying my kids. And because of that, you're moving in with me."