Chapter 15 - Ain't eating shit

Currently I'm in my kitchen crying eye balls out.

Why?

Well they're three solid theories as to why.

  One, Titanic. Seeing Jack freeze up and die was ridiculously heart wrenching to watch.

Two,I'm chopping onions to make my lunch. Even though some girls like cooking I hated it. I love eating. don't get me wrong on that. Like food is bae. But id more prefer the outcome that doing the actual deed of cooking.

And three,  Pregnancy hormones. Lately I've been crying for the littlest things.

Last night, I realized that I was out of my favorite ice cream. Cookies and cream. I had thrown a tantrum when I couldn't sleep because I was feeling nausea and when I called Cindy she didn't pick up her phone and I suspected it was because she was busy with Will.

Realising I couldn't take it anymore I threw away the knife in the sink and barreled over to my phone on the table. Dialing Ross' number.

He answered on the second ring "What?" His voice was gruff over the phone.

"I'm hungry." I literally cringed and how clingy that sounded.

He stayed silent for a while before answering "Goodbye Laura."

And that jackass hung up.

He literally hung up. The audacity

And walked into the living room with a bag of chips in my arms cursing at him.

The nerve of that idiot.

Id say it was roughly an hour and a half later when I heard my front door open and shut and Ross' tall frame strutted with two different paper bags in his hands.

He had so rudely taken my house keys from me yesterday and gotten another copy for himself in case of an emergency and he needed to get in the house and I'm unable to get the door. His word, not mine

"Look who decided to show. You could have called you know what if I was dressed appropriately."

"Then this encounter would have played off differently."

Dark grey suit hugging his toned body well.

Damn,He really was hot.

And he looked hotter when his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes zeroed in on the bag of chips in my hand.

Ignoring his glared I decided that if I ever doubted my sense of smell I should smack myself because it was surely working fine. "I smell Chinese."

though he disapproved of my choice of lunch he didn't follow it up as he moved to my dining table and place the two paper bags.  And an instant grin settled on my face when I was proven correct when Ross dipped his hand in the paper bag to retrieve a Chinese take out box.

Dashing the empty bag of chips in the sofa I skipped and i was so happy that i almost kissed the idiot on his cheek out of happiness.

Ross hadn't even spared me a glance as he opened the box the house scent filling with the delightful smell of chicken and noodles.

I grabbed a fork to dip in just to receive a sharp slap on my wrist. Causing me to recoil my hand.

"That's not your." Ross stated. His ever present scowl on his face as he opened the other paper bag. Pulling out a bag and opening it to reveal a vegetable wrap.

Joy.

I have nothing against veggies. I just find them boring and I'm more of a fast food type of girl which I know is bad but its just me, but fortunately for my health and my babies Ross is here to make sure I have a healthy diet throughout my pregnancy.

I groaned and a smirk of satisfaction played on Ross' face when i didn't bother touching anything and took back my seat on the sofa with arms crossed over my chest.

I ain't eating shit.

I resumed watching my television show. Still prepping for The100 season five as I watched on the side of my eyes as Ross shrugged off his suit jacket and tie before rolling up his shirt arm to his elbow all the while he was barefooted.

Damn.

Minus ross' piss worthy attitude. He was perfect. not too muscular, not too tall to the point where he was leaning over. And though his attitude needed work. Lots of work. He was just right. My type.

I tried ignoring his movement around my kitchen as he opened and close my cabinet doors like he lived here. Apparently he found what he was looking for and muttered a soft  'finally' before the loud noise of my blender going off maybe my blood boiled as the series got to the good part.

Rolling my eyes annoyed annoyed I turned my tv volume up.

Ross, as if getting off of me being annoyed. Turned up the blender's speed so it was louder.

I flipped him the bird before turning up the volume louder.

And I didn't know blender could go so fast till it was so loud to the point where we'd had to shout to speak to each other.

Aggravated, I paused the tv ready to yell at ross just to find he grinning at me.

Pest.

And the immature in my twenties woman I am turned my TV to the loudest.

"Try me bitch!" I shouted at him ready for war.

As if loving the foolish competition he turned the blender so fast that in the blink of an eyes the cover sprayed open making banana punch fly all over my kitchen.

All over Ross Lynch's face as he blinked quickly. clearly startled.

"You son of a–Ross!"

-----------------------

So I finished Reputation so now I can finally continue with my other books.

Hope you guys haven't forgotten about me or this bookm