Chapter 1

A/N:  Heyyyy guyssss ... So this is my first book, so please no judging ... Feel free to comment about what you think and stuff. I would really like to hear your ideas and how you think this is gonna play out ;)

And just to verify it this is indead a fanfic so nothing is real, and there will be scenes not suitable for young ones ...

Oh and if you get typos or stuff please let me know, i'm only human xxx

Character list:

Valerie Sinclair as Lilly Collins
Harry Styles as Harry styles
Niall Horan as Niall Horan
Liam Payne as Liam Payne
Louis Tomlinson as Louis Tomlinson
Jessie Avans as Amanda Seyfried

Okayyyy enjoyy pretty ones

_________________________

   "Valerie, you are going to be late!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Mom, it's almost finished" I yelled back, as I watch this movie for the hundredth time as Adam speaks through tears.

It's okay, if you want to go. Everyone wants you to stay. I want you to stay more than I've ever wanted anything in my life

His voice cracks with emotion. You could say this is my favourite movie ...I know the words off by heart. He stops. Clears his throat, take a breath and continues as i recite the words.

But that's what I want and I could see why it might not be what you want. So I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. It's okay if you have to leave us. It's okay if you want to stop fighting.

A lone tear escaping my eyes.

*Get yourself together, you're always so emtional* my subconsious pressed.

"Valerie, now!" Mom yelled snapping me back to reality

"Ughh coming" I replied back annoyed.

I just want to cherish my last moments in this house, because pretty soon everything will change. Today is the day I get to go to college. Start fresh and begin my life. Oh, did i mention I lived here, in Washington all my life and now i'm going to New York.

Luckily Niall is already there. So it won't be that bad. I'm ready for this. I want to be independant and make my parents proud. I know they already are. I always get good grades I'm a straight A student, but the downside of that is the lack of a social life. Excluding Niall of course, he's my boyfriend.

We've been together two years now and this past year have been tough with him being away. He's one year older than me. We met in high school when he was a transfer from Chicago.

Funny story actually, we met bumping into each other outside the lady's room. He said he was lost and me being affected by his good looks decided to show him around. We soon became close friends... And one thing led to another

Sitting in my car ready to hit the road, smiling as I think about the memory, I signaled for my parents to follow me.

*******

About 5 hours later I'm driving through the gates of NYU.

"Okay sweetie, you're all set up. It's time for us to leave now." Mom said, her eyes brimming with tears.

I quickly wrapped my arms around both my parents embracing them in a warm hug. Kissing each one on the cheek. "Goodbye, Mom. Goodbye, Dad. I love you and I'll call, okay? " and with that i'm left alone in my dorm room.

Looking around I wonder who's my roommate. Hopefully she's nice, can't imagine having a stuck up party girl stomping in the room at 2 AM in the moring.

Snapping me back to reality I hear my phone ringing and saw Niall's name across my screen.

I instantly answered. "Hey, i'm here wanna meet up?"

"Hi babe, sure. Mind if I bring my friend? I'm kinda stuck with him" he chuckles.

"Yeah sure, text me where"

"Okay, love you" and with that I hang up. A few seconds later I feel a beep and see that i have a text from Niall.

Niall:  We can meat at Gustaff's. It's just           around the corner from you.
See you in ten?

Me:  Okay xx

I'm quite nervous to see him actually. It's been a month since I last saw him.

When I pull into the parking lot I search for my phone in my bag and click on Niall's chat

Me:  I'm here. Where are you?

Niall:  Inside xx

As i walk up to the door my bag slipped from my arm and all my contents dropped to the floor. Annoyed, I dropped to my knees and began picking my stuff up. As I'm about to enter a rather tall body bumped into me.

"Watch where you're going!" he yelled. Obviously not in the best mood.
"I- uh I'm...." I stuttered.  "You're what? Sorry?" he groaned.

"Well not anymore, asshole" I spat and with that I pushed through the door without taking a look back to the curly haired boy.

I saw Niall at a seat to my left and made my approach towards him. Taking in my surroundings.

"Hey, babe" I smiled when I sat down. "I like the vibe here, it feels cozy" and with that he leaned forward and pressed his lips to my cheek. "I've missed you." He said.

"I've missed you too"