Chapter 3: A Night To Remember

<>

So I got bored on a saturday morning and wrote this :) High School Musical song title haha, good ol' days

<>

Blaine hadn't come prepared for a sleep over, or crashing as Jake called it because it was less gay, so he had to sleep in his briefs. Jake didn't mind he enjoyed the constant view of Blaines tight round ass. It wad only 8:35 and Jake was lying on his bed wearing his boxer-briefs. Blaine sat on a computer chair typing on his phone.

"What do you fancy doing tonight then?" Jake finally spoke

"Well, could you, um, could you like, rim me, this time?" he said looking up from his phone.

"Yeah sure, if thats what you want"

"Yeah I need it thanks"

"Well, bend over?"

Blaine stood up and teasingly pulled down his briefs and let his dick fall out. Jake lay down on the bed and gestured for Blaine to crawl on him. Blaine crawled up and put his ass in front of Jakes face. Jake leaned forward and began to lick Blaines hole. Blaine pulled down Jakes boxers and took his cock into his mouth.

"Uh fuck Blaine, you taste so nice, and that feels so good"

Blaines head was bobbing up and down Jakes cock gagging occasionally. Jake started tensing up and licking faster, Blaine pulled off just in time to have Jake shoot his load over his face, and he felt himself shoot over Jakes body too.

"Uh, uh, Jake"

"Mm, you taste so nice"

Blaine moved off of Jake and looked at Jake, covered in cum and looking exhausted. Blaine grabbed his phone and took a picture of the image in front of him.