Chapter 4: Bittersweet

<>

It's been the best part of 2 and a half years now, Yikes! But I'm back with a wee update to this story since everyone loves it. Get messages on the daily to update so here it is!

<>

After last night the boys went to sleep exhausted and empty of all their teenage cum and passed out.

Blaine was first to wake in the morning, 6:30. He nudged at Jake but got no response so he got up and went to shower. He was standing washing his slim naked body and questioning what exactly him and Jake were. Like he clearly liked Jake, but would Jake go public with it. Or at least Glee club could know.

"Too many questions for a Thursday" he thought.

Blaine got out the shower and dried himself off. Wrapping the towel round his waist he walked out the bathroom and found a barely awake Jake.

"You alright buddy" Blaine started giggling
"I'm no going in today, get dressed and go" Jake replied putting his phone down
"You got underwear i can borrow again"
"Wear the ones you wore already, they're clean enough"
"Whats wrong Jake you seem pissed off"
"Look, last night was good and all that, but mate I need pussy, no an arsehole"

Blaine just stared, lost for words.

"I'm seeing this girl tonight so maybe best we give this a break"
"But you enjoyed it so much" Blaine was close to tears now
"Yeah, but can't let my bro down, sorry"

Blaine went back into the bathroom to get dressed but sat on the toilet seat and sobbed. He cried as quiet as he could. Jake knew what was happening but he didn't want to get involved and he wanted more sleep.

Blaine pulled himself together after about 10 minutes of crying and got ready and walked out straight passed the sleeping Jake. Sticking the middle finger up to him as he did.

He got to school just on time as the whole morning situation had made him behind schedule.

The whole day he was distant from everyone, everyone except Ryder. He didn't get to see him until lunch but he knew he could trust Ryder with this secret.

"Hey Ry, hows it going" Blaine asked sitting beside him in the lunch hall
"Not bad i suppose, you look dead mate" he replied looking worried about Blaine
"I, Ive had a break up with this guy i was seeing. I don't know how to handle it"
"You were seeing someone? Who?"
"Promise not to tell anyone Ry"
"Promise"
"Ive been sleeping with Jake, he's been bicurious"
"No way, if that wanker has hurt you I will knock him out"
"No no, please. He said he's seeing this girl now. We've been fucking for weeks"
"Aww Blaine baby, is he in school Ive not seen him"
"No, he's in his bed, but Ry i love him"
"Does he know that?"
"I couldn't tell him"
"Maybe you should?"
"I, I, I don't know" Blaine stared at his food and Ryder put an arm around him

After school Blaine didn't go to Glee Club, instead he went back to Jakes place. The door was unlocked like usual so he went in. There was no noise inside, he assumed he was sleeping again. Blaine went up to Jakes room and he was there, naked on his bed. He was lying on his back with his legs in the air and this 8 or 9 inch black dildo coming in and out of his asshole and him moaning lightly, "Blaine, Blaine, Harder".

Blaine stood there lost for words. Thought the boy hated me, thought he didn't want to be with me. He cleared his throat and Jake froze and looked over.

"Having fun while Ive been having a breakdown all day"
"Blaine, I'm sorry, I couldn't admit it to you"
"Admit what"
"I'm a bottom that wants your cock" he said confidently, then whispered "and i love you"
"What was the last bit"
"I love you Blaine"

Blaine walked over to him, the dildo still in him. Blaine pulled it out and pulled his jeans down and his underwear from the previous day. His dick 8.5 inches hard and ready to fuck.

"I love you too, but I'm going to destroy this ass cause of all the crying Ive done"
"Fuck me, get in"

Blaine didn't lube up he just slid straight in and instantly hit Jakes gspot, precum shot from the darker skinned boys 10 inch cock, shooting in a neat clear line up his chest.

Blaine pulled himself out til just his tip was in and slowly fucked him a little, just enough to tease him. Jake moaned and begged him so Blaine slammed the rest of his 8 inches into him and kept hitting Jakes spot.

He grabbed the inside of Jakes calves and pushed his legs back further to get some leverage. Jake took hold of his dick and started to jerk himself off. Blaine could feel Jake tighten meaning he was going to cum soon so he stopped fucking him and pulled Jakes hand of his dick. Instantly he loosened again.

"Not cumming til i want you to baby"

Blaine started moving around inside him again and brushed over his gspot trying to get him on edge. Jakes eyes were pretty much rolled into his head at this point, he was in pure ecstasy.

Blaine pulled out and got Jake to stand up, Blaine put the dildo back in him and Jake moaned as his hole was stretched again. Blaine, being a cum hungry boy got on his knees in front of Jakes cock and jerked him off slowly while his other hand reached round and fucked him with the dildo.

Jakes stomach tensed and a few seconds later ropes of cum shot out onto Blaine. The thick white liquid landed in his dark permed hair over his eyes, down his cheek and the rest Blaine wrapped his mouth around Jakes cock for. He sucked and sucked until every drop was out of him.

Blaine stood up and pushed Jake onto the bed and lifted his legs again and got the dildo out of him. He jerked himself to the edge and then slammed his cock into Jake and he felt himself start shooting inside him. He fucked the cum out of himself and pulled out.

"That teach you not to fuck with me Jake"
"I'm sorry, but I love you now"
"Good, I love you too"

Blaine leaned forward for a kiss and Jake too. He got taste of his own cum but fuck it.

<>

Well, there you have it.

Hope you enjoyed, was a good write. Had a few wanks through it, not going to lie.

<>