Chapter 2: Curiousity

<>
So uploading in schedule isnt my strong point :) but anyway heres a second part
<>

Jake and Blaine had been singing and dancing around for about 45 minutes. They stopped for a breathe and Jake decided to ask a question he never thought he'd ask.
"Whats it like, to be rimmed?"
"Oh, i, umm, well it's good?"
"Just good"
"No it's amazing, you feel tingly inside, some say better than a blowjob"
"Don't think anythings better than a blowjob"
"Wont know till you try" Blaine knew that sentence was a risk but he took it anyway.
"Really? would you, you know, do it to me?"
"Yeah sure if you want"
"Thanks, so, when?"
"Just now if you want"
"Ok, you take control, and don't tell anyone about this, or that i let YOU take control"
"Ok, just take everything off and then I'll do it"
Jake pulled his shirt off over his head showing off his ab-defined chest and little snail-trail into his purple CK waistband. Next he unbuttoned his trousers and slid them to his ankles and stepped out of them, at this point Blaine spoke.
"Are you really sure?"
"I'm standing infront of you, the biggest gay at school, in just my briefs, yeah I'm sure"
"Ok, and fyi I'm the ONLY gay at school"
Blaine took off his clothes quickly avoiding Jakes glare as he looked up and down the gay boys body.
"What now, Blaine"
"Just go over to the bed and bend over and I'll get to work"
"Ok"
Jake bent himself over his bed. Blaine went down on his knees and pulled down Jakes briefs, he licked his lips. He pulled his cheeks apart to get a view of Jakes tight hole. He lightly brushed his tongue over the hole to see how Jake would react, he just shuddered and said "uhhhh". Blaine swirled his tongue round the hole which got moans of pleasure from Jake. After a minute he sat back from the moist hole.
"You know what makes this better"
"what"
"If you jerk yourself off"
"Um ok"
"But don't cum"
"Why"
"Because if you don't mind, I'd like you to cum on me?"
"Well i suppose since your making me feel good thats the least i could do"
"Thanks"
Jake took hold of his dick and slowly jerked himself off. Blaine got back to work with his hole. It wasn't long before Jake started moaning and saying he's going to cum.
"Turn around Jake"
"Uhhhhh I'm close"
Jake turned around and let Blaine take hold of his 11 inch dick. After a few tugs of it Blaine started to get covered in Jakes cum. 9 shots of warm sticky cum flew from Jakes tip. Shot after shot landed in Blaines face and gelled hair and dripping down his body. When Jake was finished Blaine licked the tip to get the last of the cum.
"You taste so nice"
"You made me feel amazing!"
"Wouldnt mind that again"
"me too, I usually only have about 8-9 shots"
"I'm that talented"
"If you say so, lol, hows my cum"
"Tastes so good"
"You can get more tonight"
"Really?"
"Yeah, do you want to stay overnight"
"Yes, yess"

<>
Hope you enjoyed, im actually on schedule.
<>