Chapter 1: Assignment

<>
Thought id try out this pairing to see what'll happen, hope you enjoy.
<>

"Right guys, for this weeks ARTPOP assignment, Jake you're with Blaine, Marley with Tina, Ryder with Sam" mr Shue rambled on.
"Mr Shue, do i have to do this?" Jake asked.
"Yes"
"I don't want to"
"Too bad, and thats due next wednesday, finished"
everyone stood up and walked over to their partner for the assignment, Jake took his time to walk to Blaine.
"So, my house tonight?" Jake asked worryingly.
"Yeah, sounds good"
"See you at 6?"
"Sure"
Jake had football practice after school til 5 so by the time he got in he could shower and get ready.
5:15 practice just ends and he has to run home.
"Shit" he screams running up the stairs to his room. He pulls his top over his head dumps it on the floor, runs in the bathroom and switched the shower on and pulls off his denims and pink briefs. He stands in the shower for about 20 minutes. The doorbell rings at 20 to 6 he looks out his bathroom window and sees Blaine standing there. He gets out the shower and grabs a towel, in the stress of having to get a towel he only lifts a hand towel which doesn't fit round him so he just holds it in front of his modesty. He opens the door to a rather shock faced Blaine.
"I know didn't lift a big enough towel"
"Uh wow"
"Come in"
"Where we practicing?"
"My room, follow me"
Jake realised after he said that it would have been better for Blaine to go first because now Blaine has a full view of his plumped up ass. Jake walked into his room and grabbed a bigger towel and walked into the bathroom.
"Just take a seat on the bed just now" Jake shouted through
"Ok"
Blaine sat on the bed and had a look around, there wasnt much stuff. Jake walked out in just a pair of white boxer briefs. Blaine had a quick look at the bulge then looked away before jake noticed. Jake went over to a drawer and brought out a vest top and shorts, he pulled them on then sat next to Blaine.
"So what are we doing?"
"Not sure, any ideas?"
"Isnt Gaga like the gay queen or something?"
"Well yeah but..."
"Do what you want?"
"Hmm appropriate"
Jake looked at Blaine and out the corner of his eye he could see Blaines bulge get bigger. Blaine could sense that Jake saw it so he tried to move the convo on.
"So agreed?"
"Yeah, what, oh, agreed"
"Well we're off to a good start"
"Want to start thinking of the staging and stuff?"
"Not right now"
"Well I'm ready for it and this is the only time I'll agree to do something today"
"Fine, but can i use your bathroom first"
"Sure"
Blaine stood up and could feel his boner straining the material on his skinny jeans. Jake could see the full outline of Blaines dick and watched it move when he walked. When Blaine was in the bathroom he undid his trouser belt and buttons and pulled out his dick. It was about 8.5 inches. He started to jerk off as fast and as quiet as he could. It took him only a minute to start to feel on the edge. He grabbed toilet tissue and aimed his dick in the direction of it. He let out a small sigh of relief when his tip exploded with cum, 8 shots to be exact, onto the tissue. He wiped the end of his dick and flushed the paper away, washed his hands and then walked out, now with a softening dick.
"Now where were we" he said with a smile.

<>
Hope you enjoyed, more chapters coming soon. I like this pairing but there is almost no good fanfics of it anywhere so i decided why not just write one so. Comment/message any pairings you'd like, I'm going to try to upload every second sunday but probably every Sunday tbh.
<>