Badass Birds

Just a short imagine today 😊

Dan's POV

     "So cute!" My heart melted at the sight of the little black and white birds.

     "They're so fat," Will retorted. "The zoo's probably feeding them incorrectly."

     "Shut up," I scoffed and nudged him.

I swear to god that I will slap that man if he tries to lecture us.

"I wish I could look as good as that motherfucker over there," Kyle beamed, pressing his finger against the glass pane. He was pointing at an emperor penguin that was standing confidently at the back of the habitat, with many other ones standing before it.

"Gosh Dan," Woody smirked, "I never knew penguins could be better looking than you."

"Fuck off," I stuck the finger in his face.

"Daniel!" Will hissed with a tease. "There's children!" He leapt behind Ky and pressed the palms of his hands to my mate's ears.

     "Stop that!" Kyle abruptly shifted and swatted at our bassist. "Just because I'm the youngest member, doesn't fucking mean I'm the kid of the band!"

     Woody coughed, looking away from the penguins. "Uh, it kinda does," he rolled his eyes.

     "Then again, Will's the old man," I snickered quietly. "At least you can move around without feeling tired."

     "HEY!" Will raised his voice. "That's not true! There's century-old people who can run!"

     "You're not a century-old though," I fired back. "Just a lazy ass who's anti-social."

     "You fucking motherfucker," Will muttered.

     "Get over it," Kyle smiled and whipped his lanky arm around Will. "Let's just enjoy these little greasy birds."

     "Greasy?!" I jerked my head at my own best friend. "Those dudes are sleek black and badass!" I furiously placed my finger against the glass, pointing at the penguins that were sliding smoothly on their stomachs. "They're more badass than you!"

     "Oh, be quiet," Woody patted my shoulder. "Everyone here knows that, thanks to you."

     I shrugged a small smile. Maybe Will is the only one who refuses to admit it.