CHAPTER FOUR ( the other two chaps are on quotev )

With a void of space left behind as a whisk of dust speckled past you from your sudden turn. You pressed your hand against your chest and released a small sigh, feeling the thunders of your heart pound upon your chest as your nerves didn't seem to quell quite yet. 'How did a balloon get in here?..' you thought to yourself as you quickly looked around. Feeling as if you still weren't alone, you walked over to the nearest stall, the closed door coated in graffiti and faux exclamations of love- your fingertips twitched with anticipation. A bead of sweat slowly rolling down your cheek as you wrapped your hands around the handle and-
"[Y/N]!"
You released a yelp and quickly recoiled from the stall door, whipping around towards the door you made eye contact with Beverly whom simply smiled towards you. "You were taking so long. We thought you died from the fumes in here or something-" she chuckled as you forced yourself to release a pathetic smile in order to ease her worries. Curtly shaking your head towards her remark you allowed your arms to drop to your side as you both left the bathroom. Walking out for a bit, Beverly and you had found the losers club sitting in a circle. Richie was plucking up blades of grass and lazily throwing them at Eddie, whom would release an annoyed yelp and attempt to shove Richie away each time it had happened.
              Stan had his eyes on a batch of cumulous clouds seemingly lost in thought, while bill was..seemingly lost in what was Stan's very existence. With droopy eyes and reddened cheeks, Ben and mike couldn't help but laugh at the sight of love struck bill. "Gentlemen-" Beverly begins to say as she steps in front of you, grabbing everyone's attention as she took a dramatic bow, "we have returned from the horrific doom that is called the women's public bathroom-" with all eyes upon you now, you took it upon yourself to do a faux curtsy which had invoked a few giggles from the gang and yourself as well. "What..what will we do now?" Bill then asks, snapping out of his romanticized haze and adverting his attention towards you and Beverly. "Well-" Richie begins to say, grabbings everyone's attention. But before he could even speak, Eddie suddenly stands up.
             "Well I gotta go home. I think we all do actually-" he remarks as he motioned to the setting hue of orange that cascaded across the plains thus painting the group in a gradient of warm aura. The setting sun had signaled many things that day, a new friendship, a new group of thieves, and the time to head home. So with reluctant groans emitting from both Richie and Beverly, the rest of the group sadly agreed as they all stood up as well. Wiping off remaining grass stains and brushing off any blades of grass that had been miscalculated during Richies attack upon Eddie. Eventually one by one everyone had left to head home, well- everyone except for you, Beverly, and Richie. Whom both didn't seem so inclined to leave. "So Richie-" Beverly begins to say with the familiarly confident smile gracing upon her freckled features, "so Beverly" Richie remarks with a similarly confident grin now growing upon his partially glasses covered face.
           "We have two options here- and [y/n] can choose-" Beverly says, this caused your eyes to grow wide in slight confusion. Richie chuckles "oh I know what you're about to say-", you could feel sweat begin to roll down the nape of your neck, just what on earth were these two planning? "Either we can be good children and walk [y/n] home or...we can go trash bowers house with some good old fashioned toilet paper and rotten eggs-" Beverly remarks her voice growing louder and stronger with a spike of adolescent mischief. Quickly you found Richies hand plastered under your chin, squeezing your chin as much as he could without hurting you and with a faux high pitched voice a "let's trash his house mofos!" emitted from behind you as your mouth parted and closed like a puppet. Now being released Richie runs to Beverly's side as they both cheered "REVENGE!"

It appeared as if you had no way out.

So off the trio went, walking into the depths of derrys main town as the dropping sun stretched shadows outwards this creating paintings of midnight mixing in with the speckles of orange that filtered across the windows of various shops. "Quick! To the grocery store!" Beverly remarks as Richie cheered, you inwardly groaned. As the three of you walked towards the grocery store you were quickly grabbed by Richie and pulled around a corner. A giant dumpster loomed overhead as Beverly, Richie, and yourself all looked at it. "So..who's going in?" But before any of you could make any statement, sudden yelling could be heard. You quickly peeped your head out from the corner and gazed upon the scene that was unfolding, an elderly woman cloaked in red seemed to be screaming at a store clerk "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAND HERE-" the woman screeches as the sign she was once holding was tossed aside during her fit of rage, "ma'am you have to leave, you're scaring the guest.." the clerk meekly remarks as he continued to try to push the screeching woman away.
            You glanced down at the tossed aside sign, a strange figure seemed to be scrawled upon it- with a wide smile and empty eyes a silhouette of what appeared to be a man and a red balloon was drawn upon the sign. "YOU CANT MAKE ME LEAVE-" the woman exclaims as the clerk was finally able to shove her out, with her frail figure hitting the ground with a dull thud a small vapid breath of air skips out of her mouth. Suddenly, she was looking at you. Wide eyes void of any emotion besides anger staring down into your very being as an elongated finger slowly snakes out from under the sleeve of her cloak as it slowly pointed upwards and upwards until it was directing you. Her lips parted a ghost of a whisper slipping past her mouth as her jaw widened and widened as if she were doing an unholy scream that was silently unveiling itself upon to the world.
          As her lips continued to widen her eyes sunken into her face now going as wide as they could, you felt stuck, utterly trapped and alone and-
"[y/n]?" Beverly places a hand upon your shoulder.
You quickly turn around to look at her and then quickly turn around to look at the spot the cloaked woman was in.

But she was gone.

And all was left was a torn piece of red fabric. And your lack of words to truly explain what possible curse might've been placed upon you.

Sweet Devil On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara