Tae looked around for any source of light before hearing the door at the top of the stairs open and then slam shut. He let out a sob he didn't even know had been holding back. "Daddy," Tae called in the darkness quietly. He had forgotten about the phone in his back pocket until it flashed from a notification from one of his apps and gave him a heart attack. He jumped and accidently hit the side of the cage which ended up making him scratch his arm deeply. He was so happy about the phone that he didn't even pay attention to the scratches and cuts on his body from the cage.

He tapped the little phone icon on the screen after putting in his password. He tapped the little phone that was next to a contact that said Daddy with five heart emoji's and an eggplant. He held the phone to his ear and strained to hear up the stairs if the bad man was coming back. The phone rang twice before there was an answer. "Hello," Jungkook said. "Daddy," Tae whimpered. "Baby? Baby what happened," Jungkook asked keeping the anger and worry out of his voice. "B-bad man p-put Tae in a ca-cage that k-keeps c-cutting him," Tae said quietly.

Jungkook pulled away from the phone and whispered curses to him before placing it back to his ear. "Okay baby. Daddy will come get you okay. You sit tight and you wait until daddy comes to get you, do you understand me," Jungkook said with more edge than he meant to. "Yes daddy," Tae said. "I love you lots okay," Jungkook said. "Love you too daddy," Tae said. He hung up and put his phone back into his pocket. He closed his eyes and did something he never thought he would. He sang.

I heard that you settled down

that you found a boy and you're married now

I heard that your dreams came true

guess she's gave you things I didn't give to you

old friend why are you so shy

ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, but I couldn't stay away

I couldn't fight it I'd hoped you'd see me face and that you'd be reminded

that for me, it isn't over

Never mind I'll find someone like you

I wish nothing but the best for you, too

Don't forget me

I beg, I remember you said

sometimes it lasts to love, but sometimes it hurts instead

Never mind I'll find someone like you

I wish nothing, but the best for you

Don't forget me I beg I remember you said

Sometimes it lasts to love, but sometimes it hurts instead

As he sang tears began to stream down his face like a river. He was so distracted that he didn't hear the basement door get torn open. It was only when the light came on that he realized that Heath had come back for him. "Open the cage. NOW," Jungkook said from behind Heath. Tae perked up and tried moving his head to see behind Heath. He forgot about the jagged edges of the wire and ripped open the skin on his cheek. Tears filled his eyes once more and he didn't contain his need for his caregiver. "DADDY," he shrieked. Heath looked at him disgustedly before unlocking the lock on the cage and stepping aside to let Tae get out.

Jungkook kept the gun he had pointed at Heath and opened his other arm to accept his little boy into an embrace. Tae hugged Jungkook tightly and soaked his shirt in tears. Jungkook soothed Tae as best he could with one arm and kept his eyes on Heath. "You are so lucky that my baby is right here because if he wasn't I would decorate your walls with your brain and blood," Jungkook said coldly. "I don't think you would have the balls to do it even if the little faggot wasn't standing there," Heath said, pushing Jungkook's buttons. "Don't call him that," Jungkook warned. He hands were steady as if he'd done this tons of times before and if he was being honest he had done it one other time, but that was a long time ago.

"What are you going to do? Shoot me? You're too weak to do that," Heath smirked. He hands shook roughly, the only thing giving away how afraid he was. "I wouldn't be so sure," Jungkook said and pulled the trigger. He smirked as Heath flinched like a coward. He shook his head slowly and tsked, "I'm disappointed. For a man who talks big shit, you can't back a damn thing up. Killing you would be a waste of my time so I hope you understand that this is an act of pity, not kindness." Heath tried to take back some of his façade, but he couldn't especially not with tears on his face. "Get in the cage," Jungkook said firmly. Heath shook his head and didn't move. "Fine," Jungkook shrugged and pulled another gun from his waistband. He dropped the first one and pointed the new one at the wall. He pulled the trigger and watched as a hole developed in the wall as a bullet blasted through.

"You want to try again," Jungkook asked with a dangerous glint in his eyes. Heath's eyes widened and he hurriedly got into his cage. "Now let's see who can be a good boy,"
 Jungkook said putting the lock on the cage and smirking one last. He put the safety on the gun on before dropping it and wrapping both his arms around Tae tightly. He checked his face and wiped away some of the blood from his cheek. "Still just as beautiful as the moment I first say you," he whispered and kissed the cut on Tae's cheek gently and then his lips. Tae sniffled a bit and Jungkook lifted him up and carried him out from the basement. They marched right past Evan, who was on his knees beside a still passed out Wonho.

They waited outside the house for the police to come. The rest of the night was a blur for Tae, who was becoming more and more exhausted by the minute. "How much longer daddy," Tae whined as he pulled Jungkook's attention from the paramedic in from of him. The paramedic smiled at Tae and gave him a sucker, "Give your daddy a few more minutes and he'll be ready to go." Tae smiled at her slightly with the stitches in his cheek. He nodded and went back to his seat on the steps happily and tiredly.

Jungkook looked up at the paramedic confusedly. "I'm a little at home and I do the same thing when I'm tired," the lady smiled. Jungkook nodded and smiled at her. She was pretty. She had long blonde hair with huge eyes that reminded him of a doll. He stopped paying attention to her though and watched his baby boy fall asleep on the doorstep of the house. "Alright, I'm finished," the paramedic smiled. Jungkook thanked her before starting to walk off. He grabbed her arm though as she was beginning to start to pack up. "I don't think I caught your name," he smiled sheepishly. "Momo," the newly named paramedic smiled and continued her work. Jungkook nodded and walked over to his baby.

Instead of waking him up, he simply picked him up and carried him to the car. He set him in the car and started his way back home, but not without looking at the clock 1:04 a.m. it read. Jungkook smiled and sped home a bit faster. I made it another day.

Another one. So this chapter was longer than my usual ones, but I hope you all enjoy because I enjoyed writing it. Tell me if you see any mistakes so I can go back and correct them. I love you all and I hope you have a good day/night. PEACE!!!