Now on the holographic there was a full-on war. THere were missiles flying across the battlefield along with the sounds of metal against metal.

“A great battle took place over the possession of the Matrix. The Fallen was stronger than his brother so they had no choice than to steal and hide it from him” Jetfire continued as the scene changed to the brothers coming together to hide the Matrix.

“In the ultimate sacrifice they gave their lives to seal the Matrix away in a tomb made of their very own bodies a tomb we cannot find. Somewhere buried in this desert that deadly machine remains. The Fallen knows where it is and if he finds the tomb of the Primes your world will be no more” Jetfire said.

“Okay so how do we stop him” I asked while walking closer.

“Only a Prime can defeat the Fallen” Jetfire said.

“Optimus Prime” Sam asked.

“So you’ve met a Prime. Why you must have met a great descendant. Is he alive here on this planet” Jetfire asked. I then look down when he said if he was alive. I then felt a tear run down my face but whip it away.

“He sacrificed himself to save me” Sam said.

“So he’s dead” Jetfire said.

“Wait what about Scarlet her Prime name is Midnight Prime. What about her” Mikaela asked.

“Scarlett or Midnight was born from a Prime so that the reasons she’s one still that doesn’t mean she was choose to be one” Jetfire said.

“He’s right I'm just a Prime because my Dad was one. So I will not be of much help. I still getting used to t” I said.

“Will without a Prime is impossible. No one else could stop The Fallen” Jetfire said.

“So the same energy that’s gonna be used to reactivate the machine could that energy somehow be used to reactivate Optimus and bring him back to life” Sam asked. I then look at him.

“Sam what are you getting to” I asked.

“I saying if we are able then we be able to revive Optimus” Sam said.

“The Matrix was never designed for that purpose but it’s an energy like no other” Jetfire replied.

“So then how do you get us the Matrix before the Decepticons get to me” Sam asked.

“Follow your mind, your map, your symbols. What you carved in the sand it’s your clue. When dawn alights the Dagger’s Tip Three Kings will reveal the doorway. Find the doorway. Go now. Go. That was my mission. It’s your mission now. Go before the Decepticons find me and find you” Jetfire said.

Everyone then turns around and run over to where Bee who was waiting for them already in his alt-mode. I then stop in my track and turn to look at Jetfire.

“Jetfire will we ever see you again” I asked.

“I don’t know my Lady the universe is really big to know what will happen next” he said. I then smile making him smile as well. I then wave goodbye and transform to my alt-mode and follow Bee and the twins.

“Hey guys have any idea of where the Matrix could be” I asked through Bee radio.

“Will my CIA contact say that Ancient Sumerians used to call the Gulf of Aqaba the ‘Dagger’s Tip’” Simmons said.

“That must be the Dagger's Tip” Sam said.

“It’s part of the Red Sea. It divides Egypt and Jordan like the tip of a blade 29.5 degrees north 35 east. Here it” I hear Simmons said.