Chapter 7 Egypt

Scarlett POV

I feel myself being thrown around then land on something. I really don't’ know what just happened but this I knew we were in a different place because of the temperature change and how dry the air felt.

“Well that wasn’t so bad.I just hope we’re still on the right plane” I hear Jetfire said so I open my eyes and saw that I had not landed on something but someone and that someone was Bumblebee.

“I’m sorry Bee” I said then stood up.

“: Is okay Scarlett:” he said then I help him get up.

“Sam!” I hear Mikaela yelled.

“Where are we. Simmons!” Sam asked out loud.

“Hey! Yeah!” Simmons yelled back.

“Hey I think we’re in Vegas!” Leo screams as he ran over to them.

“All off you are you okay!” I yelled from the place I was.

“Yeah!” they yelled back.

We all then head over to some rocks where Jetfire was standing at. Simmons then started to complain right away.

“That really, really hurt. You’re just lucky I didn’t get hurt. People could’ve gotten killed Okay. And if I would’ve gotten hurt you would’ve heard…” But Simmons then was cut off by Jetfire.

“Oh Shut up. I told you I was opening a space bridge. It’s the fastest way to travel to Egypt” Jetfire said.

“What…..when did you...When did you tell us. You didn’t tell us anything. You didn’t tell us anything. Why are we in Egypt!” Sam yelled at him.

“Don’t you get snippy with me fleshling you were duly informed” Jetfire said then he sat down on the rocks he was standing at.

“Sorry Jetfire but Sam is right you never told us nothing about a space bridge and transporting us to Egypt” I said and look at him straight in the eyes.

“Can you stop for a second. Can you focus. Can you tell us why we’re in Egypt so we can all have a little bit of semblance of peace of mind” Sam asked.

“This planet was visited by our race once before by our earliest ancestors millennia ago. They were on an exploratory mission to harvest Energon the lifeblood of our race. Without it we’ll all perish, oxidize, and rust like my wretched self” he said then a piece of him fell off just at that time as if to prove a point.

“Do you have any idea what it’s like to slowly fall apart and die!” Jetfire said.

“Let’s not get episodic Okay old-timer. Beginning, middle, end. Facts. Details. Condense. Plot. Tell it” Simmons demanded.

“Somewhere buried in this desert our ancestors build a great machine. It harvests Energon by destroying suns” Jetfire said.

“Destroy suns” I repeat in shock.

“You mean blow them up” Leo asked.

“Yes. You see in the beginning there were seven Primes our original leaders. And they set out into the universe seeking distant suns to harvest. The Primes set out with one rule never destroy a planet with life until one of them tried to defy this rule and his name forevermore was The Fallen” Jetfire said then he bent down closer to everyone’s face. Just like Optimus he was able to project a scene with a holographic device.

A transformer was shown slashing a sword and holding some sort of object. Other transformers stood around him.

“He despised the human's race and he wanted to kill you all by turning on that machine. The only way to activate it is a legendary key called the Matrix of Leadership” Jetfire said.