-17-

(Y/N)'s POV

Exams were finally over with, and I could finally breathe a sigh of relief. With Summer gone, everything at Hogwarts was just... Better!
I took a minute as I wandered out of my dorm, to remember all of the highs and lows of the past year.
Overall, my third year had turned out to be so much more than expected!

Making my way out onto the grounds, I sat down amidst the reeds and plants around the Black Lake. Something about its murky depths had always been soothing to me, though I could never figure out why.
The sun began to set, and the sparkling night air filled my lungs as I took in the new sky.
Turning my attention to the heavens above, I felt my jaw loosen and fall open at the marvelous sight.
All of the stars were shining bright!

It was then that I felt the familiar hand on my shoulder-
Turning around, slightly spooked, my eyes met with those of a familiar and friendly Ron Weasley.

"So, now that Summer i-is gone..." He stammered, ears going pink ,"Maybe... Well, y-you know. Maybe you and I could-"

I cut him off right then and there. I didn't need to hear anymore.

His arms wrapped around me gently as I pressed my lips against his.

It wasn't just peck, but a true kiss, full of sweetness and passion. I parted my lips from his, unable to suppress a smile as I witnessed his face burn a soft pink. I felt my own cheeks growing warm, my smile growing wider.

"I'd love that, Ronald." I replied.

We gazed into each other's eyes, smiling wide smiles as we got up to walk back to the dorms.

On the way back into the school, we caught fireflies, and Ron intertwined his fingers with my own.

Truly, it was a night to remember.

THE END.

...or is it...?