-11-

As Summer walked into the room and saw this otherwise heartwarming scene, her jaw dropped and her eyes turned to a glare.

She clenched her teeth tightly before storming up to us and forcing us apart.
"He's my boyfriend, mine! Do you understand?!" She screeched angrily.

"No, the only thing I do understand is that you're lying about the whole thing! You've been putting him under the Imperius Curse, haven't you?!" I said back, raising my voice.

"How did you know that?!" she asked through clenched teeth.

"Believe it or not, not everyone is as stupid as you." I replied.

Summer looked like she was about to murder someone in cold blood. Without any hesitation, she stormed up to me and punched me straight in the face.

The force from the punch was enough to knock me over, so I used this to my advantage and tripped her by kicking her hard in the shins.

She dropped to the floor as I got up.

"I challenge you to a duel in the room of requirement." Summer whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"The room of what?" I asked, unfamiliar with this term.

"You'll see... Just meet me down hear at midnight and I'll take you. Then, we duel." She said with a smirk, getting up.

"To the death?" I asked.

"No, just until the other forfeits. And the winner." she turned to look at a pale-faced and flabbergasted Ron "gets to keep wittle Ronnie here." she said.

"Deal." I said, extending my hand.

She shook my hand, and with that, was off.

Heya, guys! I got the day off school today so here's the new chapter! I'll upload another one most likely either later today or tomorrow if I'm off school again. See ya!