CHAPTER ONE : Not by Chance

Hey Guys so I decided to post the first few chapters of Book two of Me, Myself and My 12 Brothers. I hope you enjoy. This time I'm not posting how they look you can use your own imagination to picture them. Sp enjoy!

CHAPTER ONE OF BOOK TWO: NOT BY CHANCE

Five months since I've seen any of my brothers. Five hours since I've spoken to them. Five years since I've seen Brian. Five years since I've spoken to... Heath.

I've had a rough time these passed years. I struggled with money when I first came to New York, but when you have rich grandmothers and stubborn brothers it's kind of hard to rebel against them and refuse money of them. After I moved to New York I went to Harvard Law school and not to long ago I applied for an internship at one of thier Law firms. I'm still waiting to get a reply of them. So yes, I go to University. We live in seventh Avenue in New York in a duplex Apartment.

But the best part of my whole week is my daughter Anneliese she is the most beautiful and most precious thing to me. Just like her father her eyes turn from blue, green, grey or light brown. Her hair is blonde like mine and she has one dimple on her right cheek she's basically the cutest little thing ever and she's just four years old she's my baby. Unlike some mom's I didn't hide who her father was from her she knows exactly who he is. Heath Gavin. Even sometimes on TV she'll call me over saying ''Mommy Mommy Daddy's on TV!'' she'll shout. She's my angel and my light I don't know what I'll do without her.

''Mommy I can't find my pink runners!'' Anne shouts from upstairs

''Have you checked your closet?!'' I shout back putting the panckes into a plate

''No... Found them!'' She shouts back. I chuckle to myself.

I hear her little footsteps as she runs down the steps with her laces probably untied ''Mommy can you tie my laces?'' she asks I bend down to her hight and start chanting a laces song ''The bunny goes around the tree, into the burrow and-''

''Out again!'' she finishes of for me and I smile at her ''Are you ready for Day school?'' I ask her and she nods

I help her on tthe kitchen stool and she starts eating her pancakes while I pack her bag. Once she's finished I help her put on her jacket and tie a scarf around her neck and put a pink beanie on her head. Just as I do that the bell rings and I open the door to see Wren the Day school minnder to pick up Anne. ''Anne are you ready?'' I ask her and she nods I give her a kiss on the cheek and give her, her school bag and Wren takes her and waves to me and I wave back once they are out of sight I close the door. I get ready for my early shift.

Once I arrive at the dinner the warm air hits me immediately and I go into the back room and swap my jacket and scarf for an apron. I go behind the counter and put my hair up in a pony tail.

''Morning Bill'' I greet the 57 year old manager. ''Morning Brianna how's Annelise we haven't seen her in a while and were missing her lovely smile'' he tells me making me chuckle ''Ahh Bill she'll be around soon enough'' I tell him smilling.

50 minutes into my shift I get a call from Wren ''Hello? Wren is everything okay?'' I ask her as I hear her heavy breathing ''No... I lost Anneliese I can't find her a minute ago the children and I where going on a walk and the next I just couldn't find her and you know me Brianna I've never lost a child and-''

''Wren breath just tell me-'' before I could finish another call cut my call

''Hello is this Brianna Williams?'' The voice on the other end asked

''Yeah, whose asking''

''We have your daughter and we'll really appreciate it if you could pick her up''

A sigh of releif escapes my mouth ''Okay just tell me where''

And now I'm standing in front of Gavin corp. Afraid to step foot inside and face my fears. Finally I let in a breath and walk through the glass doors and into the reception.

''Hi I'm here to see Mr. Gavin'' I tell the middle aged woman infront of me. And she looks at me like I tried to crak a joke that's not funny in the world ''Do you have an appointment?'' she asks

''No but-''

''No appointment no Mr.Gavin'' she says simply before going back to doing whatever she was doing

''Listen,up there is my daughter and down here is her mother and I need to see Mr.Gavin because he has my daughter, now, unless you want me to embarass you infront of all these people because trust me I will. Now picture this on the headlines of a New York Newspaper 'A secretary at Gavin corp. refusesto let a mother see her own daughter' now if you don't want that to happen you better tell me the floor that Mr. Gavin is in un-der-stand?'' I ask

She nods her head up and down and quickly scribble someting on a peice of paper ''Go to that silver elevator show this to anyone in your way and floor number 29'' she says ans I nod and mouth 'thank you' to her.

I go to the elevator and show this to the gaurds they look at my face and at the paper before letting me pass I enter the elevator and press number 29.

Once the doors slide open. I rush look for the letters CEO on a glass door when a woman walks up to me basically showing her cleavage for the world to see

''Excuse me but your not allowed on this floor'' I dont pay any attention to her all I do is stuff the paper in her bra and keep searching.

I find a glass door and spot a tiny figure in the room and I barge in immediately ''Mommy!'' Anne screams jumping in my arms ''Oh baby'' I say and kiss every corner of her face ''Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did they touch you?'' I say and I tear my gaze away from her to glare at the skinny guy in a suit just standing there doing nothing.

''Are you Brianna Williams?'' He asks me ''Yeah Brianna Willams you are?'' A voice clears his thout and my head slowly turns to face the grey eyes of the one and only Heath Gavin.

''Brianna Williams long time no see''