Noodles, Nutella and Bread

I woke up the next day feeling light headed and dizzy. I felt so bad after my fight with Scarlet. My head was thumping a feeling of nausea suddenly hit me and I felt like puking. I rushed to the toilet and spilled my spagghetti bolognese into the toilet I felt like shit. I walked up to my mirror and litterally screamed. My hair was in knots and I had black bags under my eyes. I forgot to clean my makeup so it was smeared all over my face.

I had a shower and washed my hair. I brushed my teeth aswell. I felt like puking again but I held it in what the hell is wrong with me today. I walked out my door but not before checking if any of my brothers where home. Thats when I rememberd that Heath was leaving for college today so was a few of my brothers. Now I felt sad that I couldn't see them off.

Aiden, Jake, Brandon, Shaun and Miles are of to college and will only be here on weekends. I honestly don't know why Jason, Mason, Dylan and Tony are mostly at home Adam went back to the army. I think.

God, I'm suddenly craving bread and noodles with chocolate, my mouth was suddenly drooling. I'm fucking starving. I walked into the kitchen and brought out the ready made noodles and started boiling them after they where finished I poured it into a bowl and brought out 6 slices of bread and nutella. I spread the nutella on the bread and put some noodles on the bread and took a huge bite. My eyes rolled back at how good it tasted.

Half way into my meal I heard the pulling up of a car and Jace, Tony, Dylan, Jason and Mason walked in.

''Hey'' I greeted

''Hey'' they all said

''How are you feeling'' Jason asked

''Um...I'm good now but I had a bit of morning sickness'' I told them

''Hope you're not pregnant'' Dylan Joked and then they started laughing and I joined in but they exchanged thier laughter with a serious look ''It's not funny'' Dylan said with a straight face

''What are you eating'' Mason asked

''Food'' I replied ''Well what type of food'' He said walking closer he looked over my shoulder and his face turned into a look of disgust ''Eww what the fuck is that''

''Noodles, nutella and bread'' I told him, a feeling of nausea hit me cause now that I said it out loud it sounded disgusting and I did the only thing that my body thought sensible I puked all over Masons shoes

I hated those shoes anyway they were just the wrong color of grey.

Mason let out a girly scream and jumped back away from me and started crying while Jason put his arm aroung him and comforted him

''Sorry '' I told him ''I'll buy you a new one''

But that only made him cry harder Tony put his arm around me ''Are you okay?'' He asked and I nodded.

''Go up to your room and rest for a while come back when you are feeling better'' Jace said and I nodded.

I went to my room and pulled the blanket over my head. I was so tired. I'm so bored I brought out my phone and was about to call Scarlet but then I remembered our fight and shook my head hoping it would shake out all my thoughts.

Instead I called Sharlene and she picked up immediately ''Hello?'' Sharlene asked

''Hey'' I greeted

''You okay?'' She asked

''What do you mean?''

''I uh.. Heard about you and Scarlets fight'' she told me

''Really?''

''Yup... You know you should really fix it I mean Scarlet... she's really depressed and I don't know what to do with her''