Reletives?

The whole lesson flying paper was thrown in my direction guess who it was from.

Brian. Who else would it be. Don't forget that he's in all my fricken classes and I have to seat beside him in each one. But because of Heaths school joining ours the whole thing just got mixed up and because I didn't sit beside him he sent notes like

Get your ass up here.

You never play with me anymore

Our twin powers are fading because of your idiot boyfriend.

I thought you loved me.

Traitor. What's the answer to number four?

What's the answer to number 15, 16, 17 basically the whole chapter

Are you done? Pass me your copy.

Can I borrow your book I want to check if our answers are the same.

When the bell rang I was so glad you won't believe how happy I was to go to my next class. PE my favourite because my brother wasn't in the girls Locker room.

"Bri. We need to talk" Brian said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the west wing. The west wing were people normally come to make out, smoke and do stupid stuff. I think I got this high school thing down don't you agree?

We turned a corner and there 5 more of my brothers lay. "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked all of them.

"We have a guest coming tomorrow " Miles said emerging from the dark.

"Really who?" I asked getting excited I love absolutely love guests "Are they coming for me and Brian's birthday?" I asked

"Uh something like that"Jake said rubbing the back of his neck

"You see our grandmas are coming tomorrow " Brian said

"G-G-Grandmasss?" I asked stretching the s.

"Yes. And they are apparently in the...hmmm how's do you say... uh upper department " Shaun said.

"Upper?" I questioned

"They are posh, snobby, rich people who are good for nothing hags who have enough money to feed every child in Africa even after they will still have enough for them selves " Jake said bluntly which made Shaun slap his arm Jake flinched and rubbed his sore arm giving Shaun a glare.

"Their names are Ferrah Lopez and Sylvia Williams " Brandon said leaning against a wall

I stared at them blankly and my mouth slightly ajar "F-Ferrah a-and S-S-Sylvia who?" I questioned stuttering slightly

Ferrah Lopez and Sylvia Williams could not be my grandmas they are to sophisticated and graceful while I'm clumsy and eat an extreme load. They own fashion lines across the world they are amazing human beings I have a rack for Ferrah Lopez's line and one for Sylvia Williams. Sure they had the same last name as my parents but the could not be related to me at all. If word got out that they where my grandmas there will be a huge line from our gate all the way to LA. Plus I don't have any grandparents, uncles, aunties, cousins of any such even if we did they will all be after money my father said so himself.

"But we don't have any relatives" I said

"Oh but we do" Shaun said " we only know about them apparently Jace, Adam, Dylan, Jason and Mason has met the we have as well but we were to young "