Void

I've been in my room for a week, I only go out for food and I haven't talked to anyone apart from Scarlet I didn't even talk to her I texted her.

I take out my phone and look at Heaths messages

14 messages from Heath.

it was 67 before but I read some

knock knock.

''Go away'' I moan and turn away from the door.

''I'm coming in'' Brian says

Ugh! I hate him.

''Bri your killing Jace if you don't talk to him'' Brian says I still don't turn to face him.

''You've been in that white shirt and those sweatpants for the whole week. Yeah you've showered but you need to change'' he sighs.

''your rooms a pigsty look at all these food rappers and plates'' he sighs again ''Bri?'' I didn't answer him

''Ugh I didn't want to have to do this'' he says. I could hear him pick up his phone and dial a number

''Hello? Yeah. Dude can you come over?'' he pauses '' Make it 30'' He pauses again '' Mmmhm'' pause ''ok'' pause ''Yeah'' pause ''Bye'' then he cuts the call.

''I called Heath'' he says

''YOU WHAT?!'' I say shooting up from my bed.

''Yeah he'll be here in 30 minuets'' he says nodding

''Oh My Jesus why?'' I ask him

''You need to get out'' he pauses ''You know like air oxygen and actually talking to people? not curling up in your blanket watching Gossip Girl reruns'' he explains

''I gave you 30 minuets to get ready and clean your room'' He says

''Fine go'' I say pushing him out and closing the door.

I sigh and rush to the bathroom and have my shower. I brush my hair and put on make up.

I pick out a baby blue crop jumper and black high waisted shorts and put on my Nike runners.

I get a bin bag and stuff the rappers in it then rush put it outside my door then I 'made my bed' more like just put the duvet over the bed and arrange the pillows.

then I stack the four plates and cups and take it downstairs with the bin bag. i wash the plates and drain them. JK i put in the dishwasher.

''Bri?'' Jace says coming out from a door.

''Hi Jace'' I say giving him a wave we are acting like a couple of strangers

''Bri I am so sorry I didn't tell you and-'' I cut him off my giving him a hug.

''Its okay'' I say into his bare chest. ''If you also let me wear whatever i want and date whoever i want without punching them in the nose'' i say raising up an eyebrow.

''Fine'' he says groaning

Ding dong Ding dong.

''I'll get that I say'' rushing to the door.

****Heath POV****

Bri hasn't been to school how do I know ? I went by to get my shirt on Monday but she wasn't  there I came by every day but she wasn't there I even texted her

Me: Bri Why weren't you at school?

Me: is everything okay?
Me: Bri answer me.....

she never answered until one day I saw three dots meaning she was typing but it disappeared.

I rang her door bell and there she was looking as pretty as ever.

*****Brianna's POV

''Heath'' I say

''Sunshine'' he says walking over to me and picking me up and lifting me.

''Heath?'' i whisper in his ear.

''yeah?'' he says dropping me on the ground

''My brother'' i say pointing at Jace

''Oh'' he says rubbing the back of his neck.

''I'm Heath''  Heath says stretching his hand out.

''I know'' Jace says folding his arms

''Uh you know what i think we should do that p-project thing right Heath?'' say looking at Heath and raising my eyebrows.

''Yea-yea-yeah'' he says stammering

''Ok'' i say pulling Heath upstairs and shutting the door to my room.

''So is everything okay? I've tried calling you and texting you i haven't seen you in a week'' he says worried.

''Neither has anyone'' i mutter under my breath.

i scavenge through my clothes looking for Heath's shirt. I finally find it and hand it to him smiling.

He brings it up to his nose and smells it.

''It smells like you'' he says.

''oh sorry I-I'll put it in the washer and dry it out and give it to you tomorrow'' i say biting my lip nervously.

''no, no its fine i like it'' he says smiling.

''what a girl'' i say smirking at him

he flicks his invincible hair like a girl and chuckles in a high pitched voice

i chuckle back at him.

He leans and pecks my lips and i respond with a kiss.

''So what do you want to do'' i ask him.

''Um we could watch a movie or go out'' he says.

''Where?'' i ask

''we could go to a street fighting competition'' He says suggestively

''Mmm okay'' i say. i take a black oversized hoodie and put it over me.

''Lets go then'' he says.

we walk out of the room and just as we are about to leave.

''WE ARE GOING FOR COFEE WE'LL BE BACK'' I shout.

and close the door be hind me and I put the hoodie over my head.

''Why are you wearing that hoodie'' Heath asks me as we pull out of the gate.

''Um uh because, well I don't want to draw any attention to myself'' which is half the truth.

''Hmm okay?'' Heath says nodding.

we pull into the underground parking lot and Heath turns on the engine. and we walk into the Arena.

we could hear people chanting Rampage! Rampage! Rampage!

when we walked in.

we squeezed our way in until we were in front.

Rampage flipped the guy over and he landed on his back and threw him across the floor and the guy tapped out. ''Anyone else?'' Rampage said everyone went silent.

''I know someone who can take you?'' a familiar voice said

''Who'' Rampage asked.

''She is right here in this Arena her name is Void'' I froze at the name