Epilouge

When Ana awoke there was no one beside her, she realized he must hate himself for taking her innocence, she had to find him before she loses him forever

When Ana awoke there was no one beside her, she realized he must hate himself for taking her innocence, she had to find him before she loses him forever. But suddenly her head felt like it was exploding, she felt her self fall. And suddenly she was on a bed, her bed in the future the Mystic Fall gang surrounding her, "No! Erik!" She screamed tears streaming down her face. 

"We are so glad you're okay." Elena said. 

"I am not okay! You made me lose my sister, Raoul and Erik! Elena you put me through anything you could, you hate me. Why bring me back?!" She cried.

"I..I thought we could try again.. I am so sorry." Elena whispered. 

"None of you actually care, if you wanted to know what happened to me you could have- looked on the internet." She realized she had to find out what happened to her family. She rushed down stairs, everyone following her. Damon couldn't help but be attracted to her- she looked exactly like Katherine in that dress. 

She quickly searched her name: 

Anastasia Daae- 

1854-1870 

The world renouned opera singer Anastasia Daae born to the famous Swedish violinist and twin sister to famous dancer Christine Daae. The only place she had, according to the records, was the Opera Populaire in Paris. Which at the time was said to be run by the Phantom of the Opera. 

It was said that the Young Daae was betrothed to Christopher De Chagny- who later married Marie Greyson. But had an affair with the Phantom of the Opera, who was said to have a disfigured face. After the great fire of the Opera Populaire it is said that Anastasia and the Phantom ran away together, only for him to kill her. 

The Phantom later killed himself in 1901. Shortly Christine Daae died in 1917- who became the countess De Chagny. She had one son Gustave De Chagny.

Ana bent down and cried, "No!" She said, he couldn't have given up, he knew she was immortal. "I will never forgive you Elena. I will never forgive any of you!" She shouted at them. 

"Now what's all this noise about?" A british voice asked, Ana looked to the door and saw two people a blond women and a man. "Katerina?" They asked. 

"No, I am Anastasia Destler Nee Daae." She said, taking Erik's name. 

 "Destler, Daae? The Phantom of the Opera. Seems you're a fan." The blond laughed. 

"I have to find away back." She muttered to herself but Elena heard. 

"No! I just got you back." Elena said, this was how she ended up locked in the Salvatore basement, it was a few months later she found out she was pregnant. She assumed it was because she was a powerful heretic. 

She was giving birth, in a dungeon alone. 

It was then she suddenly seemed to know what spell to do, "Past the point of no return, send us back to where we belong, where no one can bring us back

It was then she suddenly seemed to know what spell to do, "Past the point of no return, send us back to where we belong, where no one can bring us back. Because we're past the point of no return." She said holding onto her newborn girl very tightly as she fell down and landed on the De Changy's bed. 

"Ana?" Christine asked, it had been 9 months since anyone had seen Anastasia and everyone assumed she was dead. 

"Christine. Meet Erika." She said smiling happily.

There will be a second book <3 But this is the end.