0.4) Will she sing?

"Grovel, grovel

"Grovel, grovel." Lefevre repeated in a more urgent tone to show the men they needed to act before La Carlotta left. 

"Right." One of the managers replied. "Signora World-renowned artist and great beauty." The men said. 

"I'm going now. It is finished. " She said. As many people around smiled in happiness at the fact La Carlotta is leaving, Anastasia included. 

"Bella Diva!" The men continued to grovel, giving La Carlotta the attention she so desperately wanted. "Goddess of song!"  

"Monsieur Reyer, isn't there a rather marvelous Aria for Elissa in Act 3 of Hannibal? Perhaps the signora..." Andre said. 

He was- however- interrupted by the diva herself. "Yes yes yes Ma No! Because i have not my costume for Act 3. Because somebody not finish it! And i hate my hate." She basically screeched.

"I wonder Signora, as a personal favor, would you oblige us with a private rendition?" Firmin asked her, playing into her ego. "Unless, of course, Monsieur Reyer objects." 

"If my managers command." She laughed. "Monsieur Reyer?" 

"If my diva commands." Reyer replied. 

"Yes, i do. Everybody, very quiet." She replied. Anastasia covered her poor vampire ears as she watched the maids put in ear plugs. Suddenly, as La Carlotta was singing the backdrop fell on her and everyone rushed to help her up.

"He's here. The phantom of the opera." As they all point their fingers, Ana noticed the phantom disappearing. "Thank the lord someone shut her up." She said to Christine who laughed at her sister, but noticed her paleness, they both knew that she'd have to hunt soon. 

"Signora, these things do happen." Andre said, hoping she would not leave again. 

"For the past three years these things do happen. And did you stop them from happening? No! And you two are as bad as him, 'These things do happen.' Until you stop these things from happening, this thing does not happen!" La Carlotta shouted at the men. 

"Gentlemen, good luck. If you need me, i shall be in Australia." Lefevre said, Ana smirked. 

"Signora Giudicelli, she will be coming back, won't she?" Andre asked the composer. But wasn't given an answer to settle his nerves. 

"You think so, Monsieur?" Madame Giry said with a smile. "I have a message from the opera ghost."

"Oh, God in heaven, you're all obsessed!" Firmin complained. 

"He welcomes you to his opera house." She begins, to which receiving a frown of disbelief.

"His opera house?" One of the opera house managers replied in a kind of sarcastic manner. 

"And commands that you continue to leave box five empty for his use, and reminds you that his salary is due." She tells them, ignoring their looks of disbelief . 

 "His Salary?!" Andre all but shouted. 

"Well, Monsieur Lefevre used to give him 20,000 francs a month." Madame Giry replied not caring for their disbelief. "Perhaps you can afford more. With the Vicomte as your patron?" 

"Madame i had hoped to make that announcement public tonight when the Vicomte was to join us for the gala. But obviously, we shall now have to cancel, as it appears we have lost our star!" He shouted. Everyone began to ramble and shout. 

"Christine Daae could sing it, sir." Madame Giry said. 

"Oh- No! It has to be Anastasia, she has pure talent." Christine said, making Giry look cautious but did not protest. A little look of panic spread on Ana's face, but this was her chance. 

"What, a chorus girl. Don't be silly." Andre said, making Ana frown. 

"She has been well taught." Giry lied, she had no idea if Ana could sing or not. 

"Who?" Andre asked. 

"I don't know his name, Monsieur." Ana said, it was the first thing that came to her mind.

"Let her sing for you, monsieur." Giry said. 

"All right." Andre replied. 

Ana stood in front of everyone. "From the beginning of the aria then, please, Mademoiselle." 

"Andre, this is doing nothing for my nerves." Firmin said. 

"She's very pretty."

  Think of me
Think of me fondly when we've said goodbye
Remember me once in a while, please promise me you'll try

When you find that once again you long to take your heart back and be free
If you ever find a moment spare a thought for me.

We never said our love was evergreen
Or as unchanging as the sea.
But if you can still remember
Stop and think of me.

Think of all the things we've shared and seen,
Don't think about the way things might have been.

Think of me,
Think of me waking, silent and resigned.
Imagine me
Trying too hard to put you from my mind.
Recall those days, look back on all those times,
Think of the things we'll never do.
There will never be a day when I won't think of you!

Raoul:
Can it be?
Can it be Ana?
(Spoken)
Bravo!
(sung)
Long ago,
It seems so long ago,
How young and innocent we were
She may not remember me,
But I remember her.

Ana:
Flowers fade, The fruits of summer fade,
They have their seasons, so do we.
But please promise me that sometimes
You will think...
(Ana Vocalizes an assortment of notes)
Of me!