0.8) forced

Anastasia ran down the tunnels of The Opera Populaire, "Erik!" She shouted and hugged him, catching him of guard

Anastasia ran down the tunnels of The Opera Populaire, "Erik!" She shouted and hugged him, catching him of guard. "I was scare they were going to catch you." She whispered to him, placing a hand on his cheek. "Erik, i am going to ask you to do something. It may seem unorthodox but it will help me rest easy." She said. Walking away in fright of being shut down. 

"Whatever it is, i'll do it as long as you promise to be with me forever." He said. She nodded, "Of course." 

"Erik, as you know i am a vampire, but no. I am a heretic. And i am from the future but that doesn't matter, all it means is that i cannot be killed, not easily anyway. I need you to drink my blood daily." She begged him. He looked and looked like he was going to protest. "Vampire blood, if it is in a human's system will protect you. If you die with my blood in you system, you shall come back to me. Please."

"As long as it will not hurt you." He said to her.

"It will not." She promised him, and bite into her wrist and offered it to him. 

Anastasia went with Christine to the De changy household, promising Erik she'll be back soon. The only problem is, as she was there Christopher proposed in front of everyone, telling them all about her father's wishes for them to wed. She couldn't say no. She cried everyday, she didn't know what to do. So she just wore the ring around her neck. She knew she'd have to flee if she killed him but she didn't want to leave Christine, the first family member to actually treat her as an equal. 

Firmin:

Dear Andre, what a splendid party

Andre:

The prologue to a bright new year

Firmin:

Quite a night, I'm impressed

Andre:

Well, one does one's best

Andre and Firmin:

Here's to us

Andre:

A toast to all the city

Firmin:

I must say all the same it is a shame that phantom fellow isn't here!

Chorus/Crowd:

Maquerade! Paper faces on parade

Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find you

Masquerade! Every face a different shade

Masquerade! Look around, there's another mask behind you.

Flash of mauve

Splash of puce

Fool and king

Ghoul and goose

Green and black