chapter 3: Momochi Zabuza

Start from the beginning

~Earlier and elsewhere~

"SAKURA!" The Uzumaki-namikaze woman and the Uchiha matriarch were telling in hope to find the pinket. They didn't even noticed their family walk/run their way, they were too worried about the girl that had ran away.

"Kushina?" Said the voice of a worried Minato as he see his wife and her best friend shouting. Naruto who was  just behind his father looked at his mother in a state he had never seen before. Kushina wasn't the kind of woman to worry for nothing, Mikoto is pretty much the same as her friend. So their family were asking themselves why they were shouting.

"Mom?" Asked a more than five years old Sasuke when he took his mother kimono in his hand. Mikoto who hadn't notice her  family was next to her, let a shriek out  before to duck a bit when her youngest son grabbed her. Kushina had heard her friend shriek and turned around to her friend.

"Sasuke-chan, you scare me." Breathed out a recovering Mikoto from the fear Sasuke just made her experience, even thought it wasn't mean to scare her. Sasuke had a light blush appear on his cheeks, because no matter how much Sasuke tell his mother to stop adding the 'chan' to his name she won't drop it.

" He didn't mean to scare you mom." Said Itachi. He was just next to his father and two dangos in hand.

" We've been calling you, but you didn't answer." Said the Uchiha clan head, Uchiha Fugaku, to his wife. Both women simulaneously sweat dropped, they were both too preoccupied by their search for the pink jinchuuriki that they hadn't seen nor hear them. They were about to say something but they were interrupted​ by a shout not far away from them.

"SAKURA-CHAN!" Yelled a now very worried Ayame. She and Iruka have been searching their little blossom the moment they had lost her. She went back to her father stand, hoping that Sakura would been there and was waiting for her and Iruka while Iruka went the opposite way and was searching from the rooftops. After all, people with pink hair was not a thing you saw everyday. Ayame don't know how she could look Iruka in the eyes if they didn't found her. Because the bond Iruka and Sakura had was nothing like hers and Sakura. Iruka had always been there for Sakura, always looking out for her and making sure she was alright, he was always comforting and reassuring her when the villagers would be mean and hurt her.

The two women who were interrupted by Ayame's call, suddenly had their mouth wide open. She was doing what they were about to explain to their husbands.

"SAKURA-CHAN!" They both exclaimed in realization. They were supposed to find that pink haired girl to who they had grow close in the short amount of time they with her. They both began to look in every direction hoping to see a trail of pink hair, but didn't.

" Sakura?" Asked Minato a bit confuse. He was thinking about a certain pink haired jinchuuriki, but there were a lot of women and girls named Sakura, so he didn't really know to who they were referring. Fugaku stayed with a neutral expression, but only the one who were close to him could know that in his eyes there were curiosity. And the three remaining children didn't know what to think. They had found their mother, but they both were more focused on this Sakura person than the fact that they were together again.

"Sakura-chan, she was with us when we were looking for you, because you idiots left without us." Said Mikoto in a worried tone as she began to walk away from them, searching for the pink haired girl. Both families still didn't know who Sakura was, but the Uchiha family knew that something bad must have happened to the girl for Mikoto to speak like this.

"And the-the villagers began to hurt her. A-and she ran away." Said Kushina as she was about to cry while shaking her husband by his collard. Now Minato was really thinking that the Sakura they were talking about was the Sakura in who he had sealed the Kyuubi.
Itachi looked a bit taken a back. He didn't knew this girl nor knew how old she was, but for the people of his own village doing it to one of their own people looked unrealistic and horrible. If it was Sasuke, he would never forgive the one who would have hurt his little brother. Fugaku too was a bit taken a back and nearly for the same reason as his son.