Chapter 6

~Le time skip ~

Harry was now 11 and had just received his Hogwarts letter he had Come to trust Severus a greater deal and wish that other could be family although he never voiced this to any one not even Draco who he had also grown close to he learned about albus and didn't trust the man at all.

Harry had turned 11 and still hadn't told any one when his birthday was even after the three years the had spent together Harry still don't want people to know and if he was honest he didn't really know when his birthday was if he was honest with him self tho that wasn't because no one had told him they had but they had given him so many different days that he was simply beyond civil fused shit the whole matter tho he had been told he was the same age as Draco who was to be receiving his letter  at this moment in time as well.

And just I. Time the post arrived there were six letters for Severus in total and one for Harry tho it didn't say Harry Potter but rather alatar a races Snape this caused mass  confusion and a lot of serious who was as usual I. His lab that Harry was told never to enter unless he was called by a house elf.

It took a while but Severus did eventually appear and Harry or was it now septimus thrust curve letter at him causing Severus to faint and Harry then having to flue for both Lucius and poppy who appeared immediately and explained his letter had came and all Harry had done was shot him the name I. It then he will that how he was had ended up on the floor passed out.

This may both Lucius and poppy curious and Harry handed the test I'll unopened letter over  making them both gasp before Lucius excused him self leaving poppy to tell sepimus to open the letter and tend to Severus who was still lying in the floor.

After Sepimus had red his letter and Severus had been moved to a arm chair to relax when Lucius came back through with what seemed like all of the ministry for magic falling behind him and will alt I of paper work and a couple of goblins also holding paperwork of there own.

And well let's just say that albus wouldn't be happy come September 1st tho I suspect that sepimus secrets and Lucius were all looking  forward to it all I mean who wouldn't after all the headmaster wasn't one who was easily shocked by anything but when he found out that the Hogwarts letters he had previously managed to corrupt had not don't this this time well it was a whole game changed all together.

So they had a small discussion with Harry who found out his birthday was in fact on June 19th exactly two weeks after Draco's and that he was blood adopted out of his family under the orders of one albus I have way to many names to be said dumbledoor the he was I titled to both family's even the James and Lilly Potter were now deceased meaning he had full circle troll over all of there property and vaults when he was of age.

Tbh they would have to go to granite to find four who his real family were and big yet were still alive, sepimus agreed to this thing he did only on the grounds that deck Lucius and Severus were to be in the room with him as the we're his family even tho he was yet to meant Draco's mother who he wary told was very ill and needed her rest

So they all made there Plan that they would go get there school supply's together after there trip to the bank that Saturday before everyone was ushered out of the house again by poppy insisting that if Severus was to go to the bank on safer day he was to rest up till then and that meant that he was not to be in his positions lab at all.

Severus was not happy about this but agreed wanting to be there for sepimus so agreed to put his potion on hold till he had been out with Harry and was fully rested.

The week went agonizing slow for both Severus and sepimus and they water for Saturday to come around, even tho sepimus had a distraction in Draco when he wasn't doing other thing like attend balls and having his pure blood lessons that basically told him how to act when he was at school or not in his mother of father's presents