Chapter 5

The way of life for the three inhabitants of shape manor carried in like this for just over two weeks be for Harry was cleared to get out of bed, and was able to be moved down to the same floor as Severus and Draco he was then permitted to eat meals at the dining room table wich confused Harry to no end the first time he was invited to sit with then and this is where he may have slipped up and was forced to tell Severus what was going on and why he was so concerned about the list bit being there and how he couldn't eat till it was done to he didn't say a word about the abuse her received over his tone at he aunts, poppy  out again to check on Harry progress and well this time albus was with here apparently on important business for Severus. 

Everyone however knew he had found out that Harry was no longer at privet drive and poppy was always coming and going from the castle so there nice quiet breakfast on August 31 Harry's birthday wich no one had any idea about was now a grade deal more complicated than it needed to be but his arrival

Harry who was just use to talking to Severus who he still called sir no matter how may tone he was told to call him Snape Severus or sev like is God child Draco did would not tho he was very comfortable with Draco to the point he called him dragon if he was good and Draco when around others.

Harry excused him self from breakfast says g he wasn't hungry but Severus puppy and Draco fully knew Harry didn't line strangers at all for some unknown reason he was yet to tell hut no one forced him to say and decided it would be best to do so at he own pace and choosing.

Harry however was stopped from leaving g breakfast as a owl who had flown through the open window had landed where he was sat, but he ignored it and albus went to get by be letter unfortunately for him the bird was not so kind to the thought of that since he wasn't the recipient of said letter attached to one of her legs. Seeing that Harry had no idea who to do Draco widowed it to him in hushed tones and Harry got the letter stroked the owls black feathers that had flecks of what could only he described as snow white mixed in to them before opening the letter and walking over to Severus.

Who at first line all other adults looked cherry confused till Harry tugged his sleeve to indicate he wanted to whisper to him and tell him. That even tho Harry was a big boy who could do many things for him self he could read the letter tho Draco was teaching him to do so,  this caused Severus to gasp before covering it with a cough and getting up excusing both himself and Harry form the room and telling the rest of them to enjoy their breakfast while he went to deal with a little business.

Once Harry and Severus left the dining room they went to Severus snape's private office where he took out his wand a d put up numerous complex silencing and privacy spells before reading Harry his letter.

The letter it's self read

Dear mister Harry James Potter

I regret to be writing to you regarding such serious matters but it has come to our attention that you have not been receiving your monthly Gringotts letters with updates for your accounts.

It would be appreciated if you could come at your earliest convenience to resolve this matter

Kind regards
Wokdey Gringotts bank manager

Harry stood in shock for a second before he spoke to Severus "sir what does this mean I mean I don't own anything my parents didn't love me they were terrible drunks who died in a car crash" Harry said repeating the exact words he so often hears of his aunt uncle and aunt Marge

This made Severus look twice at Harry before he got up and collected a dark green and silver book of the shelve the book I. Question was a present from lily in there second year with pictured from before they attended Hogwarts and then there first year and all the way up to Christmas of second, and well Severus has continued to full the book with memories of him and Lilly thought out there time at Hogwarts it right up until they had fallen out over there different opinions or one James Potter and it wasn't till they had left that Severus had wrote to Lilly to apologize and see if they could amend there friendship.