Chapter 1: Her

Kim Taehyung is taking a train all by himself. Like literally by. Himself.

He walk inside the train and sat on the edge of the door when it closed seeing as the train is full packed. He plug his earphones and played one of their songs.

He look at his surrounding and saw a suspicious man looking around the train. He raised his eyebrows bit decided to let it cool and close his eyes, appreciating the song in the process.

Just as the song was about to get into the chorus part, a loud scream of a girl was heard followed by loud tud.

Everyone was suprised and even himself. He looked at the scene and saw a girl holding the man's arm. 

The girl who screamed went to the girl's aid and sat beside her back.

"Wh- what do you think you are doing?!" The man's anxious voice filled the train and people were awe at scene.

The girl scoffed and hold his arms tighter making the man yelp from pain.

"How about you who were sexually harrasing this girl?"

The man was shook and eventually pushed her away but then she reacted fast and quickly retreated her arms back to him and in such a limited time, the man was now on the ground held captive by the girl.

The train had been quiet until the train door open and a police officer welcome us. She push the man to the police officer and the police man smiled.

"Thank you again, L/n. We have been looking for this man for quite some time now." The police man said before he left.

Taehyung was left shocked as she saw the girl went back to the edge of the metal and put his jacket's hoodie back.

Everyone didn't say anything after that but surely Taehyung was still shooked as ever.

It was rarely for him to come out all by himself to avoid public attention for he is an international idol and it was his first time seeing a scene that only happend in movies and it happend to also be a girl.

His stop had come and he went out of the train, he give one last look on her as she was focused on her phone. He smiled to himself and start walking away.

"Well.."

"She is one hell of danger."

"Taehyung ah, you're here!" Jimin exclaim as Taehyung nod. Everyone had started practicing and so Taehyung joined.

"What take you so long, Tae?" Jin asked, grabbing a bottle in the refrigerator.

"Well let's just say, I got caught in a scene?" Taehyung said making everyone's eye saucer up.

"WHAT?!"

"YOU WHAT?!"

Taehyung laugh making everyone dumbfounded. He grab a bottle and drank it first before dropping it in the table.

"Chill. I'm just joking. I just happend to see a scene while taking a train."

Everyone calmed down hearing that Taehyung wasn't in danger.

"So what scene is it all about?" Yoongi came asking him.

"Well, there's a pervert guy groping a girl in the train. I kind of notice it too at first but I just didn't really thought it was really that serious." He started.

"People these days.." Namjoon said, taking a seat.

"And then suddenly there's this girl who just literally came from the scene, grabbing the man's arm and held him captive until the police man came." He ended taking another sip of the water.

"Seriously, a girl?" Hoseok said, amused.

"Nah, i'm not buying it. It's impossible. A girl? Really?" Yoongi said.

"But it's really a girl. I know it sounds crazy but it is!" Taehyung demanded.

"Well that girl must be so brave then," Jungkook said as he grab Taehyung's bottle ang drank from it.

"She is." I smiled, remembering how her eyes glaring at the man and how she had her face on her phone.

Jimin smirked and went beside Taehyung.

"Someone's in love~" Jimin sang which make Taehyung blushed as soon as possible.

"I knew it! Jin hyung! Your son is going through puberty!" Hoseok exclaimed with a joke in his voice.

"What?! No!" Taehyung's voice cracked as he hold his face with his hand, covering his now burning face.

"My son is all grown up." Jin faked cried.

"Don't forget about me. He's my son too." Namjoom interrupted making everyone laugh including Taehyung.

They all finished practicing and went outside BigHit's building to go back in the dorm.

"Hyung, I'm going buy something." Taehyung said to Namjoon and he nodded.

He went to the store that make cakes but before he could even enter the store, he saw group of people in the corner which makes him curious.

He let go of the store's door and went slowly amd quietly to the crowd. Laughs can be heard.

He look closer to the crowd and saw the girl earlier that day being mercilessly kicked and punched by these people.

He quickly respond and started to pushed rveryone aisde and went to her aid. She was a bloody mess. Her forehead had fresh blood running. Her mouth had popped from the punches and kicks and she even hurt her arm and leg.

He heard a smirk from behind and Taehyung's eyes twitched.

"Who the hell are you? Do you want to get hurt the same way this bitch gone through?" One of the leaders said.

Taehyung turned around giving them a big smile.

"Ah no. But.."

His smiling face turn into a smirked and his eyes now turned into a death glare.

"It can be bad if you ever fought me."

The leader got annoyed and was about to throw a puncjed from him but Taehyung quickly dodged it off.

"Cool. But not as cool as mine!" Taehyung released a strong punch from the man's face, sending him to ground. Everyone was shook at how strong Taehyung is but it didn't stop them to fight back for their leader.

They all thrown punches at him. Some had landed and some had been dodged. By now, Taehyung had a bleeding mouth but still wear his not amused smirked.

"What take him so long?" Hoseok asked to himself as the members wait for Taehyung and all of the sudden, a person began walking closer to them and as soon as they saw who it was, they began to look shocked at his face.

He had a blood running through his mouth and a forming black eye on his left eye. But the thing that shocked them the most is to see a girl unconscious behind him.

They never asked anything to Taehyung and they only went inside the van. Questions can wait but injuries aren't.

Taehyung sighed as she drop her body next to him and laid his head on his legs.

"What the heck are you doing in there?" He mumbled, closing his eyes.