Did It Hurt?

*Maddi's POV*

"Maddi, honey!" My mom yelled from the bottom of the steps. I ran down and couldn't believe my eyes.

My mind must be playing games on me.

My mom and my step dad's car was tipped over on a dead cold street and no one was there but me.

"No. No. Oh dear god. Mom? Please answer!" I screamed to her face. Her face was as white as a ghost but she looked at me one last time.

"Be with yourself." She said to me then closed her eyes. I sat there in the dead of night by myself. Crying my eyes out while I sat alone in the dead cold night.

~~

I felt myself being shooken and I came face to face with Oliver. "Are you okay? I heard you screaming and raced in. Why were you crying?" He had asked me while wiping the tears from my face.

"I had..I had..a nightmare." I stuttered out. He hugged me and let go while looking into my eyes he began to laugh. He said, "Obviously. I'm so sorry about it. Want to try and go back to sleep?"

I nodded and put the blanket over my body. Oliver was about to leave when I said to him, "Stay..please?"

He agreed and walked over and got under the covers with me, wrapping his arm around me.

---

SORRY I HAD TO UPDATE.

Next update will be longer!

I promise!

Thank you for voting and following me too!

Have a great day beautiful dicks! c:

~Maddi