Another Bottle Down

*Maddi's POV*

Last day of tour.

It's been a good few months.

Matt and I are now best friends like we used to be and my kids really enjoy his company .

"Madz. Ready to head back to the bus?" Matt asked me as I sat down on the grass next to him. Nodding he got up and reached for my hand, I gladly took it and he lifted me up. I checked my phone for the time and it said: "6:00"

"A couple more hours until the fucking show starts. Wanna head back now, yeah?" He asked when he walked a head of me. "Yeah. Lets go. I let the kids stay with Alan and Abby. They've probably already destroyed half of the set." I said laughing. Matt laughed with me as a group of girls approached us.

Matt looked at me and I knew what that meant.

He was gonna take a while to sign and take pics so I would have to go to the bus by myself.

"I'll be at the bus, Mr. Nicholls." I giggled and he smiled. I continued my walk to the bus.

During that time it felt like time froze.

A girl was walking out of the OM&M bus. She had black hair and waaayyyy too much makeup caked on to her face. Austin gave her a kiss on the cheek and the girl walked away, and the walking past me. She then dropped something behind her.

It was a pack of cigarettes.

She didn't notice and continued walking down the sidewalk and soon out of my view. I picked them up after she was gone and slipped them in my back pocket. When I approched the bus I immediately walked in and slammed the door behind me, startling Austin.

"Hey babe." He greeted me as he walked over to me to give me a kiss. I stepped back and shoved him away. "I don't want to be near you anymore." I spoke softly.

Austin gave me a weird look and said, "Wait! What do you mean?!" Pushing past him towards the bed where my stuff layed I gathered everything. Austin grabbed my arm, and as a reflex, I had punched him in the face.

And I meant it.

"Aren't you going to-ow-apologize?!" He yelled at me. I shook my head and yelled, "You deserve that for leading me on Austin Carlile. I don't ever ever EVER want to see your face anywhere. Stay away from my kids, stay away from my steo sister, and don't you dare to text me and apologize for anything."

He looked at me supprised and sat down on the chair near the small dining table.

I left him. In shock and disbelief.

~~

"Wait..HE WHAT?!" Abby asked loudly. "He lead me on and slept with a ugly ass prostitute in the tour bus! Abby I hate his guts so much!" I yelled and she sighed. "What now?" She asked. I got up off the hotel bed and put on my jacket, then my boots. I felt the cigarettes in my back pocket then said, "I need air. I'll be back."

She nodded and I shut the door behind me. Looking around I spotted the emergency exit, I walked towards it and opened the door to the cold March air. I pulled out the pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and looked around and saw a man on the corner.

Walking over I asked, Do you have a lighter?" He nodded and I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and he lit it. "Thank you." I said and walked away.

---

A/N

Hey guys.

Sorry there wasn't an update yesterday, something went on and the chapter was deleted but here it is!

I've gotts go but thank you all for reading!

Stay Strong babes c:

~Maddi♥