Bones Exposed

*Maddi's POV*

I woke up from my alarm and started to make my way downstairs. My head was pounding but it didn't bother me as much. Opening the cabinets, I got out the waffle maker, bowl, flour and a measure for water.

It was beginning to get boring cooking quietly so I turned on some music from Pandora. Ariana Grande came up first for 'Today's Hits Radio.' I heard footsteps come from the stairs and it was Abby carrying both Grace and Moses.

"Morning." She said while setting both of them in their chair to eat. "Morning dear." I said while opening the waffle maker and setting the freshly cooked waffle on a plate.

"Can you cut this one and separate it into two piles for Grace and Moses?" I asked when Abby came up get her plate. She gladly nodded and Oliver came down the stairs wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Hello everyone." He spoke while yawning at the end. Grace giggled and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Smiling I changed the station on Pandora to 'Bring Me The Horizon Radio.'

Oliver smiled and began to hum. "Anything happening today?" Abby asked while eating. I thought about it and maybe we could do stuff today. "Yeah. Maybe. I think Oliver needs to get his stuff though." I say while taking a seat next to her.

Oliver looked up from his plate and spoke, "Yeah. Hannah still has my stuff at her place." Grace laughed and slammed her hands down on her plate. I grabbed a napkin to wipe her hands but Oliver already had it handled.

I smiled and Abby nudged my leg, then giving me a wink. Shoving her a little, Abby laughed and gathered her things to put in the sink. "Also, your car is still at the bar. We have to go back." I said while gathering my things and putting in the sink as well. Abby gives me a weird look and I give her a 'I will explain later' one.

"Alright. Let me get ready." Oliver said while going upstairs to get changed into his spare clothes.

Abby grabbed me arm, but pulled away because she knew my reflexes. "What the actually fuck?" She whispered to me, "Are you kidding me? You went to a bar and he was there?" I nodded and she ran up stairs to her room.

"Alright children. Lets get ready!" I yelled to the kids. They started to laugh and kick their feet.

~~

*Oliver's POV*

"Alright children. Lets get ready!" Maddi yelled to the kids and I heard them laughing. Hearing a knock on my door, I answered it.

It was Abby.

"Hi." I said to her. She walked in and shut the door behind her. "Listen to me Sykes, and listen really good." Abby said while pointing her finger at me, "You hurt, and or, tear this family apart I will tear YOU apart. Maddi is in a vulnerable state now. Do anything to hurt her or her kids I will literally murder you."

Now that was a wake up call.

I nod quickly and she smirks, "Cheers, Oli." Abby says while walking out. Falling back on the bed I thought about what she said. Everything that she spoke about was running through my mind.

I will try not to hurt Maddi like I've done in the past. I really have to try.

Before I left the guest room my phone rang. The caller I.D. said:

♥Hannah Banana♥

It was a text and it read: "It's been one day and you're with your ex?! I wanted to see you and tell you I'm sorry..but I don't know. Meet me at the mall around 6-ish for a little talk."

I didnt know what to do.

Maddi or Hannah?

Hannah literally threatened me the other night and told me to leave.

Maddi took me in when she kicked me out and sympathized my problems like I did with hers.

"Wait a second." I whispered.

Now it was time for a plan.

---

THE WALKING DEAD THO.

OFF TOPIC BUT MY FEELS GOT TOGETHER AND SOON WERE SHATTERED.

BETH PLS COME BACK. DAYRL WANTS TO FUCCKKK YOU.

thats weird bc hes like 20 years older ._.

anyways. sorry for the short chapter but the next one will probs be longer.

also..

HAYES GRIER IS LIKE ADORABLE AS HELL

o(^_^)o

MATTHEW ESPINOZA IS SEXY A'F(・ω・)ノ

stay strong my beautiful dicks.

I Love You Guys♥

~♥Maddi♥