"I need some air." I said. Val looped her arm into mine and walked me away from everyone else. She didn't say anything until we actually met the crowd that was hanging outside of the building. The cool late night breeze shot my skin some heat relief.

"I see that ex has grip on you."

"No he doesn't."

"Yes he does. Did you see how he looked at you?"

"He left me behind and now I moved onto someone else."

"I will take him if you don't."

"Have him," I said. "But, aren't you going out with Lain?" I asked.

"No, he said he wanted to be friends."

"Do you see how he looks at you?" I asked and she smacked my arm. Hard.

"I was just kidding." I said rubbing my arm in pain. She shook her head laughing.

"You are crazy."

"But, you love me anyway." She cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you think we did good on stage? I mean I was pretty nervous." Her face lit up.

"You guys did great. How you made playing guitar look easy was a home run. I would make you guys win if I could." She said gushing.

"Ladies, may I ask your name?" I heard a deep toned voice behind me. Val's face went blushing and I turned around to two guys looking down at us.

"Uh, my name is Valerie," Val said. "This is my best friend Tess." What are you doing Val? What are you doing Val?

"Cute. You ladies want to grab a drink with us?" The other guy said.

"Yeah." Val said willingly. These guys looked like they were two years into college hitting on girls who were only in their senior year of high school. I am not doing this right now.

"What about you?" The guy asked me looking down at me with shimmering blue eyes. They reminded me of Liam.

"I have a boyfriend." I said backing away a little.

"He doesn't have to know." He said smiling and touching my arm. I slapped it away and his face turned serious so quickly.

"Don't touch me." I said. I backed away from them all.

"I will call you later Tess." Val said. She walked down the street with them both making me standing there by myself. Thanks for your service Val. I really appreciate it. I walked back in and made my way backstage where everyone was talking and there were a couple more bands this time.

"Where's Val?" Chris asked.

"She went with some guys and left me behind." I said simply standing next to Mason.

"I knew she wouldn't be sticking around." Mason mumbled. I heard and I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked lowly.

"Lain told her he wanted to be friends and now she's gone with some random dude. Maybe, a friendship with Lain wasn't what she wanted in the first place. Lain is a dumb ass." Mason said.

"How do you know about it?" I asked.

"Lain is my half brother, thing. I guess." Mason said. Half Brothers? No wonder he is always asking for Mason. It all makes sense.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"It never came up in conversation." Of course, it never would have.

"I feel bad for Lain." I said lowly. I watched as a couple more bands went up and we were stuck backstage for hours. I must have fell asleep because someone was shaking me awake.

"They are about to announce the winners." Masons muffled voice rang in my ears as I opened my eyes. I stood up and I could feel myself have a lot less energy than before.

"What time is it?" I asked tiredly.

"Almost 1 A.M." I groaned and fixed my ponytail and brushed the hair out of my eyes. I looked around and it was almost vacant. Adam and Chris were looking at me with surprise.

"What?" I asked.

"You look like you came from hell and back."

"Thanks. That's what I need to hear right now." I said wiping my face with my hands. My make up had brushed off onto my fingers.

"Where's that bathrooms?" I asked frantically. They both pointed to two doors at the left and I ran at full speed and grabbed a paper towel and wet it. I wiped off all the smudged make up off of my face. I looked a lot better than before. I let my hair fall down onto my shoulders and back and fixed my bang in front of my eyes.

Now I looked normal and not a zombie that was dug up out of the ground. I sighed and Liam's face appeared in my mind and I couldn't get it.

"Just the hell out of my mind." I screamed in my head and I placed my face in the palms of my sweating hands and I almost felt like crying. I loved him but I guess he took it as a joke to laugh at and shove in my face.

"Come on." I heard a voice. I looked and Chris had popped his head in through the door and I nodded. I can't be bullshitting myself over this lowlife jerk. I walked out the bathroom and followed Chris where we were lead to the backstage area where all the other bands were.

I couldn't help but find myself being less than five feet away from Liam and the rest of his band. I could feel someone looking at me. Mason held my hand a little tighter now and I sighed silently looking at my boots. Why does this happen to me?

"So, the judges have come own to their final agreement." The announcer said. the room fell into a awkward silent pause and I felt my heart clench inside.

"Third place goes to Screaming Torches!" He yelled and applause and yelling erupted the room adding noise to the crowd. It was a band with a couple of girls and we watched as they got their pictures taken and were given a medium sized trophy.

"So, second place goes to Busted Balls!" The announcer yelled and my heart skipped a beat. We ran out onto the stage and there was a crowd yelling our name. We all grouped together to get our picture taken with the bigger trophy this time.

"Congratulations!" The announcer said. I nodded and we headed backstage and we were rejoicing. I hadn't noticed that they called the first place winners. I grabbed my guitar as we had started to leave. I felt someone tap my arm and I turned around and Liam was looking at me.

"Congrats."

"Don't talk to me."

"I know you are mad but why can't you forgive me?" I looked at him.

"I can't forgive you because you told me the worst thing that I could ever hear in my life. On top of that you left me for Gina Sade. You ruined my whole mindset of life." I said.

"I know but-"

"Go fuck off." I said coldly and I quickly walked away from him. He didn't come after me and I never looked back. That's how much was between us that could never melt no matter how heated the words may be. I got on the back of Mason's motorcycle and slipped on the helmet.

"Are you ok?" Mason asked.

"Yeah." I said. I am actually feeling dead to the world. I probably would have been better off that way in the beginning. Dead. At least Mason is here. If it wasn't for him. Suicide would've taken it's toll and I would be just a picture on the living room wall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, sorry if it's super duper short. Next, chapter the story of the break up of Liam and Piper. Yeah, it's gonna be sad. It will totally patch up who Gina Sade is and what the deal was with her! But, anyways please vote and comment on this! Also, be awesome! Text and try to paint your nails!

Extremely Hard but I believe in will power!

-BlackStarzz